yes i am!

"yes, i am, thank you so much oh god, i missed her so much." yunho stood up and grabbed his daughter from the mans arms. he hugged her tight before placing her down inside the cart.

"i'm so sorry if she caused any trouble, but i thank you for helping me find her. can i make it up to you, go for coffee or a meal at mcdonald's?" the other man chuckled as yunho smiled sadly.

"you don't have to give me anything, i just really like helping out, so it's nothing." the man smiles.

"please let me take you out! it's the least i can do, even if i don't have much i try my best! my brother gave me some extra money today just in case i didn't have enough so we could just go after i get the napkins i needed!" yunho rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. he was standing in front of a good looking man, trying to convince him to go on a date with him and his children.

"alright, i'll walk with you and walk your kids, i bet you and your wife have so much trouble with three, triplets i assume?" yunhos smile fades.

"i don't have a wife, i had these blessings myself, they're my children who i had with my ex boyfriend who had to move back to china because his parents didn't approve of us..." yunho looked down at his shoes before looking back up at the stranger.

"i-i'm yunho, jeong yunho to be precise." yunho smiles and attempts to put all his children in the cart. "i'm mingi, song mingi" mingi let out a soft chuckle and helped yunho our with his children.

"how about i help you out today, let me take you out for dinner, leave your kids with a friend, i'll make you a dinner and we can get to know each other." yunho blushes and smiles at mingi's proposition.

"i couldn't intrude, i should be the one taking you out." mingi smiles and walks closer to yunho.

"just a small date and we'll see what happens from there, okay?" mingi smiles and intertwines their fingers. yunho looks away, blushing furiously.

"o-okay..."

this man is going to be the death of me

-
a/n: sorry it's short i have a headache rn also check out my twitter it's @/vcidsomi ❤️