currently in PANIC

"yunho calm down there is no way you're going to find your wallet like that!" yunho glares at seonghwa. "seonghwa PLEASE, there's something in that wallet i cant lose.. i cant lose it.." they had searched everywhere, and yunho couldn't do anything, his wallet was gone, the only piece of memory he had of their dad was gone..

"yunho, what did you have in there, it couldn't have been that special." yunho falls to the ground. "seonghwa, remember when we first met? you were at the playground with mom, and we had been friends, but when we introduced our parents it turns out we were brothers?" seonghwa nods.

"well, before dad died he had told me that everything was going to be alright, he had said to me that i could do anything if i our my mind to it, and he gave me three things. a puzzle piece, that.. that was lost in my stuff when i moved in, he also gave me a cd.. to remember his voice and how happy he was, and he also gave me a ring, the ring was for when i was gonna get married, he was to give it to my fiancé, but he gave it to me early, because he knew he was gonna die..." yunho stops and sniffles.

"it was the only thing i had left, and it's so horrible that i don't have him here anymore hwa, i hate how he never got to see my babies..." seonghwa hugs yunho.

"i'm sorry baby.." seonghwa comforted his brother the best he could, until he got a call.

"no, this is seonghwa"

"i'm yunho's brother who are you?"

"fine, well mystery man, i'll have you know he's right here"

"no, i'll relay a message"

"you found his wallet in your car and want to return it?"

"okay, come over you probably know the address"

"yeah okay thanks bye"

"we found your wallet baby."

•••
"no, i cant be, i already had three.. what do you mean i'm gonna have another?" yunho looks up at the doctor.

"i haven't even done anything with anyone lately!" yunho looks down.

"okay, okay, i'll have to tell my almost boyfriend then.." the doctor leaves the room.

"what am i going to do?"

••

this was a filler chapter,,, more drama soon uwu