his sudden baby

"what do you mean you have a son? i thought you were babyless!" yunho looks over at mingi confused. "just yesterday you almost dropped my baby and shes 3 and now you're taking care of one, that is mind you, NOT EVEN ONE MONTH OLD" yunho was panicking again.

"yunho i know it seems crazy but my ex, got pregnant with my baby and when we broke up she never told me so i'm just finding out about this now! plus my ex was sent to jail for murdering her boyfriend! i wasn't gonna let this child be alone" yunho sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"please yunho. plus this will be a big advantage, we can raise a child together, you've raised three little devils on your own and now you have me yun, i can show you i'm worthy of being a father." yunho tears up.

"mingi, it's not that.."

"then what is it yun? am i a bad person? did i do something wrong? i swear i can fix it."

"no! mingi you don't get it, i'm pregnant again and it's yours" yunho raised his voice. "mingi i don't know what to do, we haven't known each other that long yet i'm carrying your child and.." mingi places the baby carrier down and went over to hug yunho.

"yunho... how are we gonna do it? i cant just leave this baby alone, heck we aren't even boyfriends yet. baby, what are we going to do?" mingi wipes yunhos tears.

"the only thing we can do.."

"raise these children"

drama next chapter!!