𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, then I'll heal him."

"Sybs," Sam spoke up, "you're still injured. We can't have you passing out while trying to heal Dean. You haven't had time to rest."

"But if I can do it, then I should," Sybil argued.

John shifted in his bed uncomfortably. "Honey, I think your brother is right. Let the doctors do their job first, and if there's nothing that they can do, then it'll be your time."

Sybil huffed and stormed out of the room. Deciding that it was best to give her time to cope and take in the information, they didn't chase after her. Sybil went straight to Dean's room and raised both her hands towards the unconscious blond.

Her eyes slowly turned a misty white, but before anything happened, a sharp pain stabbed her right side, causing her to flinch. Her eyes returned to their natural color.

"Don't hurt yourself, shortcake!"

Sybil gasped and turned around. She faced Dean's spirit, causing her eyes to widen.

"Deanie?"

"Sybs," Dean replied, "you can see me?"

She began to tear up. "What? How?"

"Thank god," Dean sighed. "At least you can see me."

"Dean, why won't you wake up," Sybil whimpered.

Dean rubbed the bridge of his nose with his two fingers. "I don't know, Sybs. I don't think I can just jump back into my body."

"Well, have you tried?"

"Of course, I have!"

Sybil put her hands up in defense. "Hey, I'm just making sure. You're forgetful sometimes."

"Wha— Sybs, I do not have time for your sass."

"I wasn't even—"

"Sybil," Dean warned.

Sybil just sat down at the nearest chair rather than argue back. "Maybe I'll heal myself before I heal you!"

"No, save your energy."

The young girl threw her hands up in defeat. "Then what am I supposed to do?"

The two of them heard a woman's voice echo throughout the halls. Dean looked over his shoulder and towards the door.

"Did you hear that," he asked.

Sybil just nodded in response. Dean informed the youngest Winchester he was going to check it out, leaving her alone.

"Even when he's near death he tells me what to do," she murmured under her breath as she slouched in her chair.

                    SYBIL'S DOCTOR INSTRUCTED HER TO DO laps in the hallways to regain the mobility in her legs after the crash. As she walked around, she saw Sam sitting on the floor of Dean's room in front of some board. Curiosity getting the best of her, she walked up to Sam and took a seat next to him.

"Sammy, what's that?"

Sam looked at Sybil with a sad smile. "It's an Ouija board."

"Like Mario's friend," Sybil questioned as she furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side.

"No," Sam chuckled. "I said Ouija, not Luigi."

"Oh, well, what's it for?"

"To talk to spirits," Sam explained. "I'm trying to communicate with Dean."