chapter 4: Naruto's first date.a night to be remembered.

Naruto was currently in the process of making dinner for his date with Julietta. How well it went depended on if his cooking skills were good enough. After all. Naruto has only ever read Cook books and watched cooking shows.
When he first started cooking he realized he wanted to make this night go perfectly for both of them so he pulled out his cook book of personal recipes and ingredients.
Flipping through the pages he found what he was looking for and said.

"This is perfect!!!. She's definitely going to enjoy this!!!. Naruto had prepared
The ingredients boiled the water and started hand making the noodles. He then
Cut up thin slices of meat and potatoes and carrots.
He then started a hot frying pan over the stove as he let the thin slices of meat cook on simmer with the carrots and potatoes after naruto had finally finished hand making the noodles he the coated them in vegetable oil and vinegar so that the noodles would stay moist and retain their consistency and let those Cook on low while he started working on the dessert which was hot chocolate fudge sundae
Since he already had vanilla ice cream for part of the recipe he didn't have to worry about buying anything else. he then prepared the hot chocolate fudge by melting down chocolate chips and heating up chocolate syrup.
He then finished off desert and put it in the refrigerator to stay cool. Afterwards he checked on dinner the noodles and broth were ready and the meat was done cooking all the way through.
He then made extra in case his date wanted seconds.
He had one thing left to do and that was cleaning himself up. He set up a few candles and dimmed the lights for the perfect atmosphere and played some very romantic music.
Naruto then went to get a quick shower and dressed nice in a black shirt and pants and had his hair brushed down. He then went out to his mother and asked.

"How do I look???. Too much or not enough???."
His mother just gave a thumbs up as if to say.
"You look handsome. Even I would date you myself."

Naruto then walked back to the living room and waited for Julietta to arrive and when she did she was wearing the most exotic dress naruto had ever seen.
It was similar in color to her uniform but the only difference was that it came down to her knees and she wore her hair in a ponytail
Had on makeup which she normally never cared about putting on because soldiers.
Even female soldiers didn't need to be concerned about the way they looked on the battlefield. However this was going to be a special occasion. Because she was on a date. With her commander's son and wanted to make a great impression. She then looked at naruto and asked.

"How do I look???. I hope this isn't too much for our date.
I didn't want to go overboard .
And naruto said.

"You look beautiful tonight.
Come with me to the dining room. I have a surprise for you."
When they got to the dining room Julietta was surprised that naruto had prepared a full course meal. complete with music lightning and candles!!!. Scented candles no less!!!. If anyone went over the top for their date it's naruto. Naruto then pulled out a chair for Julietta and Julietta took her seat naruto then pushed her in and served her food he then made his own dish and could tell just by how aroused by the food Julietta was that he hit the mark they then began
Eating dinner and started having conversations with each other. likes dislikes. hobies. If Naruto's cooking was any indication she wished that the military rations they were given tasted this good and that naruto should start his own line of resteraunts. Naruto then said.

"I'm flattered that you think that Julietta. But really all I ever seek is adventure.
And the next strongest opponent if possible.
Civilian life wouldn't work for me at all. I'm a soldier.
Nothing more nothing less."
Julietta couldn't believe how poorly naruto thought of himself and wishes there was something she could do to help him get out of that "fight or die fighting" mentality. One way or another she would bring him out of his shell. One way or another...
She would show him what it means to be in love. Dinner had finished and naruto walked over to the refrigerator and said.

"I hope you saved some room for desert because I made us a hot chocolate fudge sundae with whipped cream and strawberries on top."
When Julietta Saw the size of the dessert naruto made she couldn't believe how delicious it looked!!!. There's no way she was going to decline!!!. She took one bite of the dessert and her eyes lit up in satisfaction and as it melts in her mouth she was already falling even more in love with naruto. Naruto however. Couldn't deny the fact that this is what it means to be in love with someone.
He was worried that the night was progressing too quickly and he didn't want to see it end. So when dessert was finished naruto looked at Julietta and asked.

"Julietta-chan. Please be honest with me. You don't want this night or moments like this to end do you???.
You want more moments like this one to last forever... right???."
And Julietta said.

"Of course I want moments like this one to last forever naruto-kun. But.... your father is my commander..
I doubt he would allow me to stay with you. Let alone move in with you. If you want me to that is."
And naruto said.

"You let me worry about my father. We love each other and nothing will change that.
Right kitsune barbatos???."
Kushina/barbatos then nodded. And naruto said.

"You see my mother is okay
With it and so am I. And if my father doesn't like the idea.....we could always join tekkeden's Crew. Nothing and nobody will stop me."
Julietta then kissed naruto on the cheek and said.

"Nothing would make me happier than being by your side and share my life with you and I will stay with you no matter what happens.
No matter the choice you make. I'll always support you.~ what do you say that we Head to my room where we have more privacy???.~"
Naruto then got a heavy blush on his face and didn't even move. He basically just let Julietta take him by the hand and walked into her room with her since it was the only room in the entire bunker. If naruto were honest with himself right now....he couldn't wait to spend his first night together with julietta... they weren't going to be making love or anything they would just sleep together enjoying each other's warm embrace.
For The first time in his life.
Naruto has finally found true love and happiness. The very thing he'd been missing his entire life and now he's found it and won't let go.
He would fight any enemies friends or even his own father Rustal Elion...to keep that happiness. Even die for it. Naruto... wasn't letting julietta go any time soon.
Rustal Elion knew about her date with his son and was okay with it provided she didn't break his heart.
Or he would make sure there would be hell to pay. This was unknown to even rustal Elion himself..the one good thing he's done for naruto as
A father and not a military leader. For once his father did something right as a parent. He gave his son the happiness he'd been searching for in a long time.
One thing was certain.
Naruto's life just got more interesting.