chapter 3: the dark truth behind kitsune barbatos

Naruto was cleaning out and maintaining the cockpit of kitsune barbatos when he noticed a seal of some kind that had the symbol for mind. body. And spirit.
Noticing that the only way it got there was if his mother put it there herself he searched the rest of the cockpit for any other seals.
On the back of the seat there was a storage seal which naruto opened up and found a letter from his mother and a manual about the numerous capabilities kitsune barbatos had.
And to Naruto's surprise there was a program called code Ninjutsu: shadow clone jutsu. Shadow shuriken jutsu.
Shadow kunai jutsu. All he had to do was input the code and desired techniques to use. He then found something among the ninjutsu section called code bloodline: chakra chains.
Sharingan. Rinnegan.
Byakugan. Tenseigan.
Code Sage of six paths mode:
Fox sage mode.
Amaterasu mode.
Susanoo mode.
Tsukuyomi mode.
Ten tails mode.
He couldn't believe how many different forms and abilities his Gundam could switch between!!!. It was incredible!!!. Naruto then said.

"Alright...I think we should keep this our little secret don't you barbatos???."
Kitsune Barbatos nodded her Head yes and naruto said.

"You weren't by and chance trying to set me up with Julietta were you barbatos???. Or should I just call you mom from now on???. Barbatos just ducked it's Head in shame and activating it's speech function said.

"Yes naruto sweet heart it's me your mother. And I was wondering how long it will take for you to find that information. You see... before my death I stored a part of my knowledge chakra and blood as part of kitsune barbatos. The reason why I am able to speak to you through kitsune barbatos is because me and barbatos were still connected when I died. So technically that means I've always been by your side and I have always looked over you through kitsune barbatos. When you give kitsune barbatos full control over your mind and body that's where I come in and help you to win the fight.
Your father is trying to do the right thing as a parent and looking out for you. He just thinks too highly of himself and his military position to know what it means to be a parent. Go easy on him and at least consider the offer to take over the family Head position on the seven star council???. And don't tell your father about me still being somewhat alive. He would be demanding explanations if he found out."
Naruto knew his mother was right but then he realized that his mother was avoiding the obvious question And said

"So it was you trying to set me up with Julietta!!!. She's like a sister to me that's just wrong ero-baka mother!!!.
But good luck with trying to get me to sleep with her.
She's not like that. We're just friends and comrades. I'm like a little brother to her and she's like a big sister figure to me unless she says otherwise."
Naruto's mother through barbatos then flicked him in his head and said.

" You single minded child!!!. She cares about you more then you can imagine!!!. Of course I tried to set you up with her because she is in love with you. you idiot!!!."
This was the first time naruto was hearing about this.
Sadly. Julietta juras was standing right behind them while this whole conversation about feelings was happening. She then looked at naruto with tears in her eyes and slapped him across the face and said.

"Everything she's just said is true just so you know!!!.
I truly do love you so much!!!. But naruto....do you feel about me the same way or am I just a sister figure to you???. Please tell me so I can put my mind at ease.
Do. You. Love. Me???."
Naruto knew that he had to say something otherwise things would turn awkward really fast he then put on a serious face and said.

" You want me to completely honest with you???. Totally straight forward hold nothing back confession.
You want me to tell you the truth???. The Truth is....I really don't know what to feel or what to think when it comes to these types of things. I always ask mom.
Or I should say kitsune barbatos what to do.
I'm not good with emotions.
So I hide them behind a mask of fake ones. To be completely honest with you.
I do love you but I'm not sure what kind of love it is."
That was all Julietta needed to hear was those three words and everything else she didn't care about. Kushina/barbatos then pushed naruto closer to Julietta and Julietta said.

"Well then... perhaps we should get to know each other better and find out what is true love and what is siblings love. If anything we might just spend the night together.~ so what do you say naruto~???. Want to have dinner with me~???."
Naruto just looked to his mother for advice and she just gave him a thumbs up as if saying. "Go for it" taking that as a go ahead he accepted Julietta's invitation for diner and said.

"Why not???. It will be worth it to get out of here for once.
But we should use my Code name "black fox"  when in public. I don't want to draw attention to us or my father.
I just found the person who is important to me. I don't want to lose you. Not before going on our second date.
I'll cook. Trust me it's not going to be that awful."
And so with the dinner plans made and naruto being the chef for their first dinner together Julietta couldn't wait to see what naruto would prepare for them all naruto knew was it had to be big and make a grand first impression if their date would go well. Or so he'd hoped to have it go well at least. Naruto wasn't an idiot be out of ALL his skills he had cooking was his strong suit. Growing up with a father who's a noble and a commander didn't leave him with many hobies. So he decided that while his father was away he would go into the kitchen and play..... with recipe books pots and pans and cooking utensils. Naruto learned a lot on his own.
But when he was on the battlefield he left the fighting to kitsune barbatos and his mother. The end result was no survivors left standing.
And with the new knowledge he just aquired he would be deadlyer then even his mother. Even mikazuki would soon realize what made naruto and his barbatos unit different from all the rest including his.
It would soon be a night for him to remember.and one he would never forget either.