chapter 1:tekkeden's unknown Ally.

Mikazuki was pushing himself pretty hard lately and it was no surprise that he and barbatos were a great team. However. Mikazuki will soon find out that there was more then one barbatos
Mobile suit after the calamity war. And who should be piloting it but none other then naruto uzumaki.
Although he made a few modified changes to his.
First. He changed the colors from red white and blue to pitch black. Second. He added his family symbol the uzumaki clan spiral to the left shoulder armor and had it equipped with a katana and lower wrist mounted
Shuriken and kunai knife launcers hidden in both arms. But what intrigued mikazuki about it most was
How it looks exactly like a fox and a Ninja!!!  He'd never seen a mobile suit like this before so he sat back and watched as gjallarhorn was closing in on him and so naruto said over the communication system.

"If you guys know what's good for you you'll let me pass through. Otherwise...I will kill you all!!!."
One of the soldiers piloting a green gjallarhorn Mecha rifle unit said.

"Ahahahaha!!!.
Yeah right kid. As if you could defeat all of us with that piece of scrap your piloting!!!. You and that tekkeden brat behind you don't stand a chance.
Your outnumbered 50 to 2."
And naruto said.

Suit yourself. I have given you a fair warning. Hey. mikazuki was it???. Just sit back at your base and let me handle this. Are you ready kitsune barbatos???."
Naruto's Gundam just replied by flexing it's muscles and drawing it's katana. Naruto then grabbed hold of the control stick's and said.

Alright then!!!. I'll let you take the lead on this one I'm giving you full control over my mind and body. Go wild kitsune barbatos!!!."
The next thing mikazuki knew. Naruto went completely silent as though the only thing that was running through his mind was kill the enemy. kill them all!!!. Ironically that's exactly what was going on. Barbatos lupos Rex then communicated with mikazuki and in his mind said.

"That's an assassin class barbatos unit with slight modification changes.
If we interfere with this fight your on your own.
When the mobile suit is given full control of The pilots mind and body... nothing can stop them.
Obviously this kid has more experience then us as far as compatibility is concerned."
And mikazuki said.

"Your right barbatos Rex.
He looks like he's having fun.
Let's not ruin it for him. Orga. I'm heading back.
I'll see you all soon. There's something you should know about that mobile suit."

Back with naruto.

Naruto had given barbatos full control over his mind and body and when that happened and kitsune barbatos drew it's sword...
Nobody was safe. Friend or enemy if you got in naruto and kitsune barbatos's way
You were Dead and your mobile suit sliced to pieces.
However. Naruto always knew when to take back control. And that time was almost about to come.
Barbatos then said through naruto.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!.
This is fun!!!. 45 down and only 5 more to go!!!. Now die!!!."
And so with five swift slice and dice movements faster then tekkeden's pilots could see..the fight was over. Naruto and his barbatos unit saved mikazuki and tekkeden's Crew from destruction. And the moment naruto took control again he and kitsune barbatos. Made the jump to hyperspace and like a ninja...was never seen or heard from again. One thing kept bothering the tekkeden Crew though.
Orga then said.

"Alright mikazuki. Start telling us everything that happened out there!!!.
I want to know where exactly that kid got ahold of a barbatos unit and how he is so good at finding out where and when gjallarhorn will strike next!!!. And how the hell can his barbatos jump through hyperspace but yours can't without being inside the carrier!!??."
Mikazuki just gave Orga a blank expression and said.

"As you all know I am able to communicate with barbatos because of the alana-vjn-nana unit it's memories and mine are linked. That kid's barbatos unit is no ordinary one.... it's an assassin class barbatos unit. It looks and fights like barbatos... But the way it's fighting style is was completely different... have you ever heard of a race of secret Japanese warriors called shinobi???. Well that's exactly what the assassin class barbatos units are designed to be. My guess is that whoever that kid was...he comes from a family of Ninja. I know what your thinking and don't laugh because it's true. I've read stories about Ninja and their skills with a sword... you'd be frightened if you saw what I did up close. He's more then likely half way across the Galaxy by now. So we're just going to have to wait until gjallarhorn attacks again and makes their next move. For now we celebrate to live another day. We have an unknown Ally on our side.
Let's keep it that way."
Needless to say Orga wasn't going to be able to make heads or tails of what just happened but whatever this barbatos unit is...it practically outclasses mikazuki and his barbatos unit. If anything. The level of power and skills. Speed agility strength stamina.
They were all superior to barbatos lupos Rex.
Mikazuki was right.
They should count their blessings that this unknown Ally was on their side. But still wanted to know who the pilot was and why he wouldn't give his name.
It's like mikazuki said.
They would just have to wait until he made his next appearance to find out.
Which could be quite a while.

naruto: the jinchuriki Gundam shinobi.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara