[1] Indecisive

Strangely enough, being stuck inside a coma was absolutely bizarre for him. As if time had froze, everything was pitch black.

He didn't know whether he was in a coma or just an odd dream. Exactly he doesn't know how he got there. Many questions loomed across his head. Lucid dreaming? Coma? Or better worse, death.

Hopefully none of the above, maybe it appeared to him that it was from exhaustion or that he passed out from gaming too hard.

Then from the distance, a small flicker appeared for a second. Enough for him to notice and so he went after the light source. What happen to be mere walking turned to jogging and then running after it. It's like the light didn't want anything to deal with him.

He was on the verge of giving up but he kept moving his legs forward. The white light dissolved into nothingness. Sighing in frustration, he looked all around him. Nothing, until he saw what was behind him.

A blue aura and a yellow one. He was going to touch them both but they spread further apart from each other and headed opposite directions. Just which was he supposed to follow? He had no clue.

Choosing based upon his favorite color, he picked blue.

  After following it around for 20 minutes or so, it stopped

After following it around for 20 minutes or so, it stopped. He finally touched the bright blue aura and it disappeared. Gasping and wondering if he did something wrong.

" ....." He couldn't speak at all in this abyss.

Then he was lifted from the floor and the dark room was now bright white. Blank if you'd ask me.

What was eerily is that someone was talking to him subconsciously.

' I know you may be wondering, where am I? Who are you and how are you talking?' Well...'

' You died.'

Many thoughts raced his mind and panicked, he didn't want to die. Nor did he even remember how he died.

' I'm sorry, but it happens for everyone and not just you. Anyways to evaluate what is coming next for you is....'

He frowned anxiously and tried to remember if he done anything wrong in his life. The voice took some time to respond and so he sadly accepted that he had done something wrong in his past, preparing for his punishment.

' Don't look so down, you act like you've committed a horrid sin! Anyways, since your good deeds outweigh the bad and how you aspire to live again judging by your expression. I hereby, grant you a new life. You may not remember what this place is of but I'll spare you some of your old memories of this place you're heading to.'

Then the old memories flash across his mind, and he started to recollect of who he used to be. Tears fell down his cheeks, just what did he do to deserve this?

' I'll give you choices, choose wisely or not. It's fine either way. First question,

What clan would you like to originate from?'

Now he perked up in surprise at this question, he wiped his tears that were out of joy. He tried saying it but couldn't, though the voice already heard him telepathically.

' Uchiha clan, I see. What about your chakra nature?'

Now he looked confused, wondering which he should choose and what not. Thinking if he should choose all or just some. He couldn't really remember which ones there were. After having a small mental breakdown he spoke the ones he wanted mentally.

' Okay, now what about your appearance?'

Another time consuming question, he didn't know how he wanted to look like. Then it struck him a blurry memory of his old self.

He inwardly thought that looks shouldn't matter to him since he always had been an unappealing image. The other just looked down at him pitifully, knowing that he found a piece of his past.

' It's okay, I'll choose how you'll look like ok? Think of it as a surprise.'

The male felt a little relieved.

' Everything is set, but I want to give you a kekkai genkai. Blame my generosity. But! I won't tell you which one you received, it'll be another surprise.'

' That is all. Since you've chosen me, I'll give you a small gift. Take it as a farewell gift. Good luck on your journey, Uchiha-'

The last part he couldn't hear since he saw everything went back to pitch black. Then an old memory struck him.

He screamed and screamed, yet his cries for help were nothing but muted out to the outside world.

Every inch of his body ached, to the point it felt numb. Why did he have to get into this kind of mess? All to save a little girl who was currently trapped inside a collapsed building that was ruble at this point.

He wouldn't change a thing if it meant to save this girl, stranger or not he would. The girl had managed to escape from the fallen ceiling. As she cried for him to hurry out of there more debris falls down on him. His head only showing.

Go and run! Fight for your life! Forget about me and get to safety! Is what he shouted painfully.

A pillar had pierced through his spine. His arms and legs were already immobile.

During his last moments, he daydreamed of himself going home and planning to take his lover to the Forrest since she wanted to climb on the mountain that was famous for it's view. And when they were on the top, is where he then would propose to her. But none of that was going to ever happen. His last thoughts before death, and alas he takes his final breath with a smile.

There he cried in realization of who he was. He couldn't believe it, he left her behind. Only imagining of how she's like right now only to find out that her soon-to-be husband had passed away.

" I'll name him Ito Uchiha." Is what they spoke.

Meanwhile the happy mother who gave birth to her child, didn't know the real reason why he was crying.

His past life memories were fading away, and once it was cleared his newborn self had already calmed down. And so... He was reborn into the world of Naruto.