Explanation

You can skip this part since this will be an explaination about Konoha and other things.

Naru

Takumi Oji-san and I left the village the next day after we packed our things inside different kinds of scrolls. The clock strikes eleven a few minutes ago and right now, my uncle and I were inside a forest.

I had heard from Takumi Oji-san a few years ago that my parents were from the Village Hidden in the Leaves which is in the Land of Fire. The two of us were in the Land of Wind so, it will be two or three day trip but if we run from here to there, it could take us until tomorrow morning.

I asked Takumi Oji-san if he knew who my parents were and he said yes but he told me that he couldn't tell me because it was a secret information. The only thing that he told me that was related to my parents was my mother's clan necklace. It was the Uzumaki clan and it was platinum instead of red. If my clan is from the Uzumaki, then why is my name Namikaze then? That question will always be confidential. Damn, why can't he just tell me?

My uncle, instead of telling me who my parents were, was telling me a story about my parents. He told me that my father was a great shinobi and he was once a great leader but died on the same day when mother gave birth to me and my mother was a great kunoichi too and he told me... something that I knew long ago.

My mother was the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails, Kurama.

Apparently, my Yin Kyubi was not seal inside of me, instead it was someone else. I asked that question too but he, again, said that it was confidential. Why does it always have to confidential? I don't understand why it has to be like that. It's not like it is an S-Rank classified information.

"Actually, it is," I heard Takumi Oji-san corrected. Oops... I said that out loud, didn't I? "And you are doing it again," he added and I flushed in embarassment, receiving a chuckle from my uncle and I huffed, crossingy arms on my chest.

He ruffled my crimson hair and started to tell me more about the Leaf village, Hokages, the Legendary Sannins and more such as different clans. He explained about the clans that was in the Hidden Leaf. The first clan that he was explaining was the Senju clan, one of the strongest clan in the Leaf and one of the four noble clans, with the Uchiha clan beside them but before that, he explained about the Hokages.

The first Hokage was Senju Hashirama. He, as I heard, was the first person to have the rare Kekkei Genkai Wood Release. It was one of the most rarest Kekkei Genkai and only one could have it. It was surprising indeed... My uncle told me that Hashirama-san was a kind and caring person who wanted peace in the world of Shinobi. He always thought that his village, Konoha, is his family and he will always put his life on the line just to protect it. I heard that it was called the Will of Fire. Hashirama-san had a rival, best friend and a non-related brother named Uchiha Madara. I didn't know how they met and who he is because Takumi Oji-san skipped that part.

The Second Hokage was Senju Tobirama, Hashirama-san's brother. Tobirama-san, unfortunately, didn't have his Kekkei Genkai's Wood Release. When he was a child, he was always stoic and emotionless but smart and always think the best way to end something. He, like his older brother, will always protect his village and Tobirama-san didn't trust Madara-san like Hashirama-san did which was weird.

The Third Hokage and the Hokage that we were having right now was Sarutobi Hiruzen. He trained the Legendary Sannin but then the team broke and was travelling into different nations but one of them, Orochimaru, was a different story. Uncle said that he was betrayal to the village and ever once did a forbidden jutsu which made him banished from the Leaf Village. The two other Sannins, Senju Tsunade and Jiraiya thr Toad Sage, were in different villages.

Tsunade was the granddaughter of Hashirama-san and I heard that she was the medical ninja who helped my mother giving birth to me. I should thanked her when I meet her in the future. I don't know much about Jiraiya but Takumi Oji-san said that he.. how do you say this? He said that Jiraiya is like a god or something because he had invented the most beautiful thing in his life. Oh well, I don't care.

Hiruzen-san was an old gramps but has a strong heart and him, like every Hokage, would put his life on the line to protect Konoha. He is a kind gentle soul although... He is sometimes strict if that's what my uncle told me. Oh and he is the student of Hashirama-san and Tobirama-san.

Last and definately not the least was the Forth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. Takumi Oji-san told me that Minato-san was in the Namikaze clan, just like me. Hm.. I bet Minato-san knows who my father is but the downside was that Minato-san died during the attack of the Nine-Tails and so, that means I won't know who my parents are...

Anyways, Minato-san is a girly boy with a girlish personality but he always held determination in his eyes and would always think twice before doing something dangerous. I heard that he was married with Uzumaki Kushina. They met each other when they were young... Ah, young love... I wish I could have love at such a young age.

Anyways, so, yeah.. If only the married couple were alive, I could ask them if they knew who my parents were, I'm desperate, y'know that?

Since Takumi Oji-san already explained about the Legendary Sannins, he then proceeded to explain about the clans in the village. Senju class was already explained so that means it was time for one of the strongest clan and one of the four noble clans, the Uchiha clan.

The Uchiha clan is a clan where they possessed a rare pair of eyes called as the Sharingan. The Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai and can only be activated by the male Uchihas. It is a dojutsu that can copy any ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu and attack it back to the attacker. It can copy any smallest details and they specialize in Fire Release, Blaze Release and also Genjutsu. Takumi Oji-san also told me that the clan had stages for the Sharingan which are one tome Sharingan, two tome Sharingan, three tome Sharingan, Mangekyō Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. The eyes could do Tsukuyomi, a strong genjutsu that nobody could break through and Amaterasu, the black flames.

The Uchiha clan is almost extinct because of one of the gentlesoul and was always be trustworthy to his clan, Uchiha Itachi, massacred his own clan. I heard that Itachi killed his entire clan excluding his little brother which I don't know who he is. There has to be a reason why he killed them. . . .

Last and definately not the least was the Hyuga clan, the strongest clan and one of the four noble clans in Konohagakure. The Hyuga clan possessed the Kekkei Genkai called the Byakugan. The Byakugan can see through solid objects and also the chakra circulatory system in a ninja's body. They can point the chakra points and also they could see 360° without turning back as if they have eyes behind their heads. They don't have any kinds of chakra nature but they do have a taijutsu called as the Gentle Fist. Uncle told me that they have great chakra control too...

Oh well. . . I guess that's all what he told me about Konoha and other stuff. Now that is a really long explaination. He also told me about Kages, ANBUs, Jounins, Chunins, Genins and the five Great Nations.

Well... It looks like I have a long day of hearing these explaination.

Sorry about this chapter. I already told you to skip this, didn't I?