He smiled at me as his eyes lighten up.

"She's the most perfect girl ever. The girl I always dream of. It was like we were meant to be together."

He looked at me.

"And do you want to know who she is?"

I nodded my head even tho I didn't want to know. My heartfelt like it was bleeding to death.

"She's-"

"BABY!"

I heard Blake cursed as I turned around. My eyes nearly fall out of their socket as I stared at the person in front of me.

"Audrey?!"

Her eyes widen before she looks at me in disgust. She ran to Blake and cling to him, digging her nails into his bicep. He winces as he removed her away. More like shoved her harshly.

"Baby."

"Don't call me that," he sneered at her.

"But."

"No"

She huffed before remembering I was still in the room. She glared at me.

"Why are you here?!"

I scoffed.

"I should be asking the same thing."

Audrey used to Ashley and I's best friend. That was until I realized she only became friends with me to make her seem like a nice girl. Helping "outcast" like me.

~Flashback~
I walked out of class, keeping my head low. As I turned the corner I heard laughter. Getting curious I listen to the conversation.

"Hehe. Hey, Audrey"

"Yeah?" I heard Audrey's voice.

"Why are you even friends with that nerd?" Mitchell's voice spoke.

I heard Audrey let out a laugh.

"I just pity her. And besides being friends with her can help make me look like a nice person to boys' parents."

They all let out a laugh.

"That is so smart!"

"I know right!"

I felt my blood boiled in anger as I listen to my so call friend. Suddenly they walked out of the corner.

Audrey saw me and smirked. She fake a pity.

"Aww. I guess you heard that. But all well. You know the truth, so get away from me!"

"You'll pay for that," I promised her.

She scoffed.

"Yeah right. You can't even back yourself up. You are just a weak stupid girl. Duh"

They all snickered as they walked away. I balled my fisted as I promised myself to get revenge.

~End of Flashback~

And it seems like today is my day.

I fake a smile at her.

"Long time no see, Audrey."

Blake's eyes furrow as Audrey paled a little.

"Who's Audrey?"

"Your fiancée."

Blake let out a growl.

"She's not my fiancée," he said through his clenched jaw.

Valerie or should I said Audrey let out a gasp.

"YES I AM!"

"No, you're not!" He snapped back.

She let out a whimper.

"If I'm not then who is!?" She demanded.

Blake pulled me to his chest. He looked at me with so much love.

Oh, fuck no.

"Oh no, you do-"

He turned my body to where I was facing Audrey. He backed hugged me as he kissed the top of my head.

"Meet Alexis. The love of my life and my fiancée."

That's when all hell broke loose.

...
To be continue

Told you this book goes by fast

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Also, make sure to VOTE and COMMENT on both of my stories.

Until next time
Adios🌙