Chapter 1

"Is she going to wake up?" I heard someone say.
I groaned slightly, screwing my eyes shut tighter.
"Hey baby! Wake up!" Someone yelled near my ear.
I flinched. The voice was loud and it wasn't making my headache any better. Slowly I opened my eyes. There were 9 boys crowded around me. I tried to roll over but something was holding my wrists down. I looked down and saw ropes tied from my wrists to the side of the bed.
"What the fuck?!" I cried, yanking my arms and trying to get up.
"Careful, love. You'll hurt yourself," the curly-haired one said.
I looked at them and your eyes widened a bit. Damn. They were all really attractive. The curly-haired one was smiling slightly, showing his dimples. Next to him was a short blonde boy with brilliant blue eyes and a boy who could have been his twin, except this one had a lip piercing and his hair was a bit darker, but their identical blue eyes watched me with an identical mischievous glint. Next to them was two brunettes, one with longish hair and the other with short, but one was much skinnier than the other one. The short-haired one looked as if he worked out quite a bit. On the curly-haired boys other side, was two boys with dark black hair, one with a more Asian look and the other more Arabic. Standing by them was a boy with curly brownish-blonde hair, pulled back by a bandana. I turned my head and saw a boy with light purple hair fiddling with the ropes. He looked up at me and smiled, his eyebrow piercing moving slightly.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty,"he said.
"Where am I? Who are you? What's going on?" you asked, starting to panic slightly as you continued to struggle against the ropes.
"Calm down Maya," bandana-boy said.
"How do you know my name? Who are you? What am I doing here?!"
"We know all about you, Maya. That's part of our job," the curly haired one replied.
"What's your job?" I asked, although immediately regretting my question, as it sounded a bit stupid.
"We deliver things to people who pay for them," the blonde-boy with the lip piercing answered.
"And you sweetie, were worth quite the pretty penny. And a lot of trouble for us to get you," one of the dark-haired boys said, smiling.
I closed my eyes as I took in their words.
"Who payed for me?" I asked, eyes still closed.
"We don't know and we don't care," one of them said. It was so strange to hear these boys say such harsh things, since they all had very lyrical voice, all with accents. They sounded like they should be singing, maybe even in a band of some sort. But they weren't. They were kidnappers, maybe even human traffickers and I was their victim. I was completely helpless.
"Please. Please let me go," I pleaded, eyes still closed.
I felt the ropes on my wrists slide off and my eyes popped open in shock. The boys looked at me with rueful expressions.
"We aren't letting you go princess," the other blonde boy told me,"but you are free to walk around this house as you wish."
As I processed his words, I felt my anger well up. I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs.
"I am not your princess. Now get out!" my voice cracking, as it shot up an octave.
The boys now looked shocked at my angry expression. Purple hair looked like he wanted to say something but he thought better of it and turned to leave the room.
"There's water and food on the table next to you," lip piercing said. And with that they all left. The other blonde boy closed the door behind him and right before it closed he smiled at me.
"Later princess," he said, winking. I reached and grabbed the glass of water next to me and whipped it towards the door. It closed just a second before the glass smashed against it. I heard someone laughing on the other side of door but I ignored it.
I collapsed back on the bed and buried my head in my arms. Vaguely I heard the lock on the door click but I was too busy crying my eyes out to pay anymore attention.

***(A/N) so clearly not an original idea but I'm trying my hand at it. Hopefully it's not too bad. Chapter 2 will be up soon. And if you have any suggestions for a 5sos preferences thing then let me know.***