Chapter 20

****ASHTONS POV***
"Hey guys," I said, walking into the living room.
Calum and Maya were in Calum's room, doing God knows what. Luke and Zayn weren't here either.
"I got the call," I told them, sitting next to Harry.
Everyone froze.
The call.
The one we'd all been dreading.
"Fuck," Michael whispered, dropping his head into his hands.
"Don't swear," I muttered, not really having the energy to chastise him properly.
The buyer called. Maya's buyer. The person who had payed for us to kidnap Maya and now he wanted to collect.
"Is this gonna be like Miranda again?" Louis asked.
"No. That's not going to happen again," Harry said, putting his arm around him.
"What can we do about it?" Niall questioned.
Nobody answered. No one even knew who the buyer was. We could fight him, he might just end up killing Maya or someone else.

***3RD PERSON(thoughts only)***
'Oh god no. We can't go through that again. We can't loose her. Not this time. Oh god, oh god...' (Louis)

'Maya, no. I'm not going to let you go. I don't care who this fucker is. You aren't going with him. Not if I have anything to say about it.' (Michael)

'I just got you back, my beautiful girl. I couldn't take loosing you. If you go, I go. Please, God, don't take her away from me.' (Ashton)

'Please don't leave, love. What if she wants to go with him? What if she decides she doesn't love us? Maya, stay love, stay.' (Harry)

'Not my princess. Never. I can't let her go now. I'm in too deep. She's mine. She's ours. I won't. I can't.' (Niall)

'He's not going to get anywhere near her. I don't care what danger I'm in. She's worth every minute of it. God, I love her. I won't let anything happen to her.' (Liam)

***ASHTON'S POV***
"We're going to fight this," I told them.
"Fight what?" Maya asked.
Calum and Luke followed her in.
"We got the call," I repeated.
Calum and Luke paled, Calum looking so horribly scared and Luke looked as if he was gonna cry.
"What call?" Maya asked.
"Zayn!" Luke called down the hallway.
He came running in.
"We got the call," Calum told him.
Zayn gasped and stumbled back against the wall.
"What call?" Maya asked again.
"What are we going to do?" Zayn asked me.
"We're going to fight it," Niall answered.
"Fight what?! Someone tell me what's going on!" Maya yelled.
"Gladly dearest," someone said from the front door.
We all whipped around and stared in shock at the boy stand there.
Maya looked at him, looking more surprised than all of us.
"Josh?" She asked, incredulously.
"Hello, dearest. Miss me?" He asked, smiling and folding Maya into his arms.
"Maya," Harry asked, carefully, "do you know him?"
She turned and looked over at us. Her eyes were filled with guilt.
"This is my boyfriend."