"I know, but I want to," Katsuki grinned, continuing to unbutton the Omega's jeans.

"Hey!! S-stop!" Izuku grabbed Katsuki's hands, trying to stop him.

"Alright, alright," Katsuki sighed, sensing his discomfort.

With a small smile, he took off his own jeans and underwear, well aware of the Omega's gaze on him. He turned, being met with a naked and very much so flustered Izuku, who was attempting to cover himself. "I knew you were cute, but damn. You look fucking amazing like this..." Katsuki said, red eyes raking over his frail body, having to force his gaze away from his lower half.

Izuku stayed silent, letting his eyes trail down Katsuki's abdomen, and to his length. He brought his hand up to his mouth and bit his knuckle, turning his head away to suppress any noises. Fuck... I'm almost completely in heat...

"See somethin' you like?" The Alpha teased.

"S-shut up... I'm going into heat, it's pure instincts..." He grumbled,

Katsuki grabbed his waist, pulling him closer. They were mere inches apart, either of them could easily close the space between them with a small movement. The explosive blonde leaned down, letting his warm breath brush over the shell of his ear. "You sure?" He asked, getting excited by the slight hint of arousal in the Omega's scent.

Grabbing his hands, Katsuki pushed Izuku up against the wall. The latter whimpered, looking up at Katsuki with teary eyes. The Alpha's eyes were glazed over with hunger, his painfully hard member was pressed against Izuku's thigh, and both of his hands held one of the Omega's and pressed them against the wall on both sides of his head.  "K-katsuki, s-stop..."

"Come on, Izu. You're going to be mine eventually, just stop being so stubborn. Be my Omega..." He whispered into his ear, his claiming fangs brushing over his skin. Izuku shuddered in utter fear. He knew he would end up as Katsuki's mate eventually, he knew that from the first five minutes he had been with the Alpha, but he didn't expect Katsuki to be so pushy about it. He had hoped that Katsuki would become tired of him and let him go, but of course, that didn't happen. Izuku stayed silent for too long for Katsuki's liking, so he took matters into his own hands. "Answer."

"I-i-i'm not ready!" Izuku frantically answered, eyes clamping shut as he gulped.

"How long do you need? What do you need? Do you need space? Freedom? I'll give you whatever, I have the power to do that! What will it take for you to be my mate?" The male growled softly, loosening his grip on his hands slightly as to not hurt him.

Izuku turned his head away, he wanted to run. He didn't like being confronted, especially about a matter such as this. Every single inch of his body itched to give in to the angry Alpha, but there was also an undeniable urge to leave and never look back. Both were impossible at the moment, though.

"Well, say something! "

Tears streamed down Izuku's face and left clear streaks on his cheeks. "I'm sorry... I can't be your mate... Not yet.."

"Why?"

Katsuki released his hands, stepping back from him. Wiping his teary eyes, Izuku crumbled to the ground. "Please... I don't want to tell you..." He sobbed, pulling his knees to his chest and crying into his hands. His eyes were red and puffy, his scent reeked of distress, and Katsuki didn't know what to do anymore. He made his Omega cry. He had yelled at him, took his frustrations out on him.

"H-hey, it's alright... " He spoke gently, unsure of what to do. "You're fine, take as much time as you need.." He crouched down next to Izuku, pulling him close to him and letting him cry into his chest. Katsuki soothingly pet his head and rubbed up and down his back, trying to calm the Omega down.

"I-i'm sorry!" Izuku kept rambling out apologies, Katsuki wasn't even sure what he was sorry for exactly.

"Shhh, just sleep..."

Izuku cried into his chest for a while longer, eventually his cries turned into soft hiccups and sniffles, and then shortly after, he fell asleep with his head resting on Katsuki's chest. Katsuki sighed, getting up and carrying the Omega bridal style to his bed chambers. The Alpha gently put some of his clothes on him, puffing out his chest at the fact that he smelled like him now, before shaking that thought away. He's not mine yet... Katsuki put clothes on, getting into bed and clutching Izuku close, breathing in his angelic scent. He kissed the top of his head, wrapping his arms around him and rested his chin on top of his head, staring at the wall, deep in thought. Guess the bath is going to be later then.. God.. what have I done..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Izuku stirred awake. His green eyes took in his surroundings, before locking onto the ruby red eyes right next him. "Hey..." He mumbled, sitting up and scooting away slightly.

"I-I'm so sorry...." Katsuki said, looking down like a puppy in trouble.

"I-it's fine.." Izuku said, giving an awkward smile.

They sat in an awkward silence for what seemed like forever, until a knock at the door sounded. "Come in," Katsuki's gruff voice shot through the silence, the Omega holding the warm blanket close to his body as he watched the door open, looking at the Omega that came in.

It was a female with short, brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, the Alpha stared at her. "Sorry to interrupt, sire, but Prince Shoto has requested to see you.. "

"Fuck.. not him again.." The male groaned. "I'll be there in a few minutes, thanks round face," He smiled at her. She nodded with a smile, before hurriedly walking out of the room. "You're coming with me, Izuku," Katsuki said, standing up and stretching his arms above his head. Izuku only nodded, afraid to say anything in fear that his voice would betray him and show how he's feeling. Katsuki put on fresh clothes and grabbed Izuku by the hand. He walked leisurely to the throne room, a tired expression on the Omegas' face as they walked.

____________________________________

How'd you like it? I hope you guys enjoyed, Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1814 words