Kisame x reader/ Bored

Start from the beginning

-"Run kitty! Because when you fall in my hands you are going to be in trouble." he shout running after me.

And like that we started playing around the lake. He trying to catch me and me trying to get away. I was doing a great job when suddenly he started using his powers. He wanted to use his water powers to imprison me in a water cage. With a leap I was out of the way avoiding his attack. Suddenly he appears in front of me, but I quickly leap into the air getting away from him before he could try anything.

-"You have to be faster than that Kisame!"

He chuckled at that and rushed at me again. I decided to play dirty too so I started tossing some knives at him. At the beginning he was avoiding them all until one of them hit him and made his body turn into water. I widen my eyes at that and before I could react someone grabbed me from behind.

-"I win." he said smirking in my ear.

-"You think!" I said and pushed him away.

I made him trip and fall down on the ground. I took this chance and quickly got on top of him having a knife in my hands which I put close to his neck.

-"I won." I told him smirking.

-"I thought the game was me to catch you, not the opposite." he said confused.

I blushed embarrassed at this and looked away. I got carried away and messed things up. So stupid of me. I withdraw my knife making disappear from my hand. After that I got off Kisame and sat beside him on the ground.

-"I messed it up but still I won." I told him as a fact of things.

-"I didn't say otherwise." he said smirking as he sat up.
-"It seems that it's almost night time."

I looked up the sky noticing that the sun had almost set. The sky had took that beautiful color that is a mix or pink and yellow. It was beautiful. And the most beautiful thing was that the moon was already in the sky. It was a little blur because of the still existing light, but still it was visible.

-"That's a breathtaking view." I mumbled enjoying every bit of it.

-"It looks more amazing under the water."

I looked at him curious, since that had won my interest. The truth was that I would love to see this, but I didn't know how to swim. That was an obstacle. A big obstacle that got me be scared for a little, scared that I will fall and I will never come up again.

-"Don't worry." he said as he took hold of my hand.
-"I won't let you drown."

I gave him an unsure look. I was afraid, but somehow being near him made me feel safer. So I decided that I will do it as long as he is with me. I stood up and started talking off my clothes expect my underclothes. Kisame was looking away as I was doing this, but it was useless since he is going to see me like that anyway. I am luck that I wore (f/c) matching underclothes.

After that I took hold of his hand and started heading for the water. When we entered the water and went deep enough that it reached my chest I hesitated for a little with my fear taking over me.

-"Hey, no need to be scared. I am here." Kisame told me holding my hand tighter.

I smiled at that and continued walking deeper in the lake. Soon I wasn't touching the bottom anymore. I am trying to stay up the water by moving a little my feet and free hand, but it was useless. However, Kisame kept his promise and put his hand around my waist pulling me close to him and out the water. He gave me a toothy smile as he continued swimming slowly for the center of the lake. When we were there I noticed that the sun was lower than before, almost gone, making the moon be more clear.

-"Ready?" he asked me ready to dive in the water.

-"Don't let me go." I begged him holding tighter his shoulders.

-"Not even in my dreams."

After that he pulled us under the water. At the beginning by eyes were closed, but when I opened them I was left speechless. For some unreasonable reason I could see the stars on the sky even if they weren't there yet. I didn't know how this was possible, but I enjoyed it until I was out of breath. Kisame saw this immediately and brought me out the water. I stayed where talking some deep breaths before smiling.

-"Did you see that!? We could see the stars under the water!" I told him excited.

-"Yeah we could. It was amazing." Kisame said softly as he caressed my cheek lovingly.

I stared in his eyes for a little enjoying how calm I was feeling. I forgot everything for a little. It was just us. The two of us. Alone.

-"I love you." he said suddenly making me look at him shocked.

He quickly understood what he said which made him panic. That had as a, result to make me fall in the water because he let go of me, but he quickly got hold of me again apologizing repeatedly.

-"That explains a lot." I told him making him look at me confused.
-"You were getting jealous when I was speaking for Itachi or any other man around you."

-"No! That's-"

-"It's ok." I said interrupting him.
-"It's ok because I love you too."

Now it was his time to look at me shocked. However, I didn't let him react more. I leaned and kissed him passionate on the lips. A kiss that he returned fast. So fast that I found myself melting in his hands, under his touch, under the moon. I melted more and more as this started leading to something hotter, something that we couldn't do there if it wasn't for his water powers.

This was the best day of my life.

.....

The end.