Spy Gaara x Spy reader / Part 1

(Y/n)'s POV

Target, locked.
Gun, aimed.
Ready to fire.
And, the bullet left from my gun.

The bullet hit my target right in the heart making him fall dead immediately. A scream was heard after that and people started panicking. I smiled at my success and started packing my things fast. When I was ready I left the roof I was on and went to my car, that was at the bottom of it.

Another successful mission.

I am (Y/n) (L/n), one of the best spies of Konoha. My job is easy. I find and kill those who I am asked to. It takes me a while to find all the information I need for that person, but in a month I have finished my job. This one lasted a week. I was lucky that this guy was rich and famous. It made it more easy for me.

After a few minutes of driving I reached a specific building. The garage door opened and I entered with my car. When the door closed again the platform started going down taking my car to the secret underground floors that the building had. This place is very well hidden. I just wish I had a more easy way to come here, since my house is too far away.

My car reached the floor that all the cars were and stopped. I got off my car and started walking for my boss's office. I need to give him a report about the mission and get my next one. He sure likes to see me suffer. I have to take a break for at least a year. I will kill him one day for that.

-"I am back!" I shouted as I entered his office.

-"For once knock the door." Madara, my boss, said annoyed.

-"I am good like this." I said and tossed him the papers with my report.

He sighed and started looking at the papers. As for me I sat on a chair and started looking around his office. I have come hundred times here, but always end up looking at the walls and admiring the photos that are there. Most of them are with his family, but the rest are with him holding medals that won in dangerous missions. Like the one he saved the Hokage. I would love to hear that story. So thrilling.

-"Everything is fine as always. Let's get to your next mission." he said giving me a paper.

-"I need a break you know." I said as I took it annoyed.

-"You will get two months after this one."

-"Really?" I asked excited and he nodded.

I am definitely going to Hawaii after that. I need the best holiday that I ever had. However, I am sure that the mission he gave me is a difficult one, since he is going to give me a big break like that after it.

-"You will co-operate with a spy from Suna. You two have to take the research papers from Orochimaru and kill him after that. You can take more help if you wish."

-"Fine. I will be back in a month" I said waving goodbye at him.

I started reading the papers. It seems that this Orochimaru is something like a crazy scientist. He does experiments on humans and has found something like a medicine that can make you live longer without any health problems. He sure is a freak.

I feel lucky about this mission, since I have enough information to find him. I stole the information from someone at an old mission. I always take something for me. Small things that I always make sure to help me with my future works.

Enough talking. I need to get ready.

{...}

-"I am (Y/n) (L/n). The spy you asked for." I said standing in the Kazekage's office.

-"Nice to meet you. I am Rasa of the Sand, the Kazekage." he said emotionless.
-"I think you already know about your mission."

-"Yes. I just need to meet my partner so I can start." I said in a serious tone.

He nodded and clap his fingers. The door opened and a guy with red hair like the Kazekage's came in. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie, which was making him look more sexy than he already was. He stood almost next to me not bothering to give me much attention.

-"Gaara of the Sand. Your partner." he said emotionless.

-"Good luck to you two." the Kazekage said and we nodded.

We exited the office and I immediately looked at him more closely. He was, almost, a copy of Rasa.

-"You are his son, right?" I asked him to be sure about my theory.

-"Yes." he said and started walking.

-"Thought so." I said following him.

He didn't say anything more as he continued walking for the garage that the building had. He sure isn't a talkative person.

-"So, do you know where we can find Orochimaru?" I asked him.

-"Yes. Tomorrow he will be at a nearby city, which is hosting a festival. There he is going to give the medicine he made to someone." he answered me emotionless.

-"Great. That makes our job easier." I said smiling.

He just looked at me for a little and then turned in front of him again. He sure is strange. I mean, I have worked with many spies before, but none were like him. They talked more and did jokes and stuff like that. This guy here is strange. He doesn't even look at me. What's his problem?

{...}

We were in a hotel in the city that Orochimaru is going to come tomorrow. We came here with one car, but still our little trip was very quiet. For a moment I thought that I was alone in the car. Seriously, I need to teach him how socialize.

-"So tonight we are free." I said starting a conversation.
-"Do you want to go out?"

-"No." he simply said not looking up from his computer.

-"Let's go eat something."

-"No."

-"Maybe for a drink."

-"No."

-"Maybe a walk around."

-"No."

Ok, he got on my nerves now.

-"What the fuck do you want to do?!" I shouted a little as I stood up.

-"Nothing." he answered as he gave me a small look.

-"I am trying to be nice here." I said getting closer.

-"I don't care. I have work."

-"But I care! If you want this mission to be successful at least talk a little with me and be friendly!" I said more angry.

-"I don't need your help for this. I can do it alone." he told me making me really mad.

-"Really? Then selfish bastard good luck!!" I shouted at him.

I took my bag and left his room shutting the door with power. That idiot! He sure has a big idea for himself. I wish he will fail at the mission so all of the blame can go on him. It will be a lesson for him.

Just wait Gaara of the Sand.

........

Part 2?