back bitches pt2

"Guys, you need to bring your pyjamas in on Friday."
"Are we having a sleepover? Can i be little spoon?"

"Sir if we're having a sleepover, Mitchell and Amber need to have their own room"
"shut up wheelies"

"uh- wha- no we are learning swimming safety."
"Why? we live in Watford, we ain't gonna drown in a flood."

"Yeah well, you're not. That's one of the advantages of living in a caravan. If there is a flood you can just move to higher ground."

"Well at least i don't look like an Amish rent boy."

Alfie scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever"
Then me and Mitch pretend to suck a dick to mock alfie

"Look we're learning swimming safety so we can all enter the swimming gala"

"But we never do the gala"

"Well we do now! And we are going to wipe that smug look off Pickwell's fave and in doing so win me a cash bet...
And you know what that means...
Group trip to Nandos on me!"

We all cheered

"All we have to do is beat Pickwell in one thing and i reckon we've got a chance this year because there is a new event: Synchronised diving"

"Oh shit we're screwed"

"Don't lose hope amber. It's someone's opportunity to become the next Tom Daley" Alfie said glancing at Stephen.

"Fierce! count me in! I'll be like Usher with gills. Hashtag work!" Stephen says despite being the only one wanting to take part.

"Great! I knew i could count on you stephen. Now we're going to need to pick a partner..."

Me and Mitchell started pointing at Remdogg just to take the piss.

"Unless anyone wants to volunteer themselves"
Alfie says while looking around the class.

I turned to Mitchell and Remmy, "I bet 10 quid no-one volunteers and we end up losing this gala."
"Bet 20 Alf is gonna have to dive instead."
We started laughing quietly amongst ourselves.

Then Mitchell spoke up, "I'll do it for a beer at nando's."

"DEAL!"

"wait mitch really? didn't know you could do this stuff.."
"Babes don't worry i cant.. i just want a free beer."

He gave me a wide smile and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and smiled widely after.

Suddenly Alfie started talking about his sad love life with Miss Gulliver and i don't think there's anything worse than listening to my virgin brother talking about love.. soo i started carving lil doodles into the desk with a compass.

"Oi amber why you ruining my desk?"
Mitch whispered.
"OUR desk thank you and cos i'm bored.."

He looked over at my lil doodle and then gave me a smol peck on my temple. He giggled a tiny bit and i giggled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was break and Mitchell, Remdogg and I all went to the bins to have a chat.
"So Mitch... mate.. you're actually gonna dive?"