holiday hang out

Ambers POV

I was walking to mitchell's house cos mitch rem and i all planned on hanging out.

i wore a crop top and shorts and put on a large hoodie over it all.
(or whatever you wanttt :p)
i just tied my hair into a messy bun and put on light makeup.

once i had got to his caravan, i went up to the door and gave it a knock

no reply

I knocked again..

nothing

I knocked again..

then the door swung open to see a shirtless mitchell with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"amber! you're so bloody early!"
i checked the time.. o shit i had another 45 minutes.

"oh well... at least you get to spend some alone time with me before rem comes... I stepped into the caravan and closed the door behind me.

I gave Mitch a small peck and pulled away but he snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer deepening the kiss.
I put my hands on the back of his head and he used his arms to pull our bodies together.

i pulled away and rest my forehead on his..
"go get changed you knob."
he chuckled and placed one last kiss on my lips the disappeared into his room.

I plopped down on the sofa and pulled out my phone. Then mitch came back out of his room with clothes on but suddenly his phone started ringing.

"oh it's remdogg.. 'right remmy?... mhm, yeah ok fine.. yeah it's alright. cool.. see you later.."
he put his phone back down
"rem said that chantelle, stephen, jing, andre, joe and andres sister Steph and Andres brother Ben are coming too."

"oh ok cool.. joe can cook init?"
"think so.. but i want nandos"

I chuckled and then mitch came and sat next to me. i cuddled up to him and he put his arm over my shoulder.

"what movie you wanna watch tonight mitch?"
"don't mind to be fair.. should we watch a horror film?"
"joe might cry though"

he started laughing and said
"exactly that's why we should!"
I literally snorted and then covered my mouth my hand..

"bloody hell... don't know where that came from.."
We sat there cuddled up just talking til the someone started knocking the door.

I got up and opened it to see everyone.
Rem held up a bunch of beer cans and Stephen pulled out some vodka.

They all came in and we sat down.

"right everyone. Who wants Nando's?"
"obviously!"
"but whose gonna go out and get it?"

i shrugged and said i would. then andre spoke up
"amber i can go wit-"
"ILL GO WITH AMBER!"
Mitch yelled suddenly.
Andre shrugged and laughed it off.

I put my shoes on and waited for Mitchell.
"wait be right back.."
He went to his room and came back with a big grey hoodie.

"amber put this on... its kinda windy.."
I slipped it on and it was massive.. it covered my shorts.

"okay let's go."

We started walking to nando's and as we were walking mitchell intertwined his fingers with mine.
"amber.."
"mm"
"nothing"

We got to Nando's and ordered loads of food. As we waited, i leaned against a wall, then mitchell came and put his hands either side of my head against the wall, literally towering me.