about time <3

Mitchell POV

Mitchell POV

o shit... its school..
Well at least i get to see Amber...

I got out of bed, got changed and had some breakfast. then my phone started ringing and i didn't check who it was... and i assumes it was amber.

"heyy"
"you sound well happy"
"oh rem"
"what do you mean 'Oh rem'? whatever anyway, is amber going with you to the dance?"
"Yes bruv! she said yes!"
"Ohh sickk! I gotta go see ya at school"
"right bye"

After eating i cleaned up and walked to school.
As I walked in I saw Rem.
"Mitch, you better have some deodorant with you so you can smell nice later. Amber ain't gonna tap that if you smell rank."
"Yeah you knob i got it."

We went into class, had registration and started our first lesson which of course was with alfie.

Amber came in and she looked like she was glowing. I don't understand how someone can be as pretty as her.

Ambers POV

I felt great, i looked great and Mitchell was loving it. I waxed everywhere, I put on hair treatment, I did facemasks and exfoliaters The whole lot. And i looked banging.

I had my hair in messy bun and I walked in, with my heel, my skirt short, my shirt tight, and I fucking strut into the classroom. Mitchell couldn't take his eyes off me and I went to sit next to him.

"Morning mitch, Morning Remmy"
"Morning Amber"
"h- hi.. m..m.. morning amber..."
I smiled sweetly at him then leaned back into my chair.

Then Alf came in and started the lesson. Then he started talking about his teenage years and how he went through a phase.

"Oh my god alf you have to show them the songs you wrote!"
"Amber! I thought you forgot about them!"
"Never.."

"No way! Dickers making music!"
"Come on sir, show us"
"Yeah alf, show!"
"Fine!"

He typed something into his laptop then we all gathered around him. I sat next to Mitchell and he had his hand on my thigh.

"My heart is broken,
Like an egg on the floor
If i wasn't such a grown up
I'd call you a whore
You are my personal salmonella
Going off on holiday
And having sex with Trevor
She's the eggg smashing women"

We all started laughing at Alfie's off tune singing.
"I was 16 alright? I was in a bad place..."

"Why don't you just take it down?"
"I would but i forgot my password. and my security question.. I mean Jesus what is my favourite place?"

"Well judging by that another dudes ass"
I started laughing at Mitchell's answer.

"Shut up Mitchell"
"Sir, Can we watch my video now?"
"Alright what's it called?"
"1 girl 10 ten cups"
"Oh god Chantelle"