first day

Ambers POV

Ambers POV

I walked into what is going to be my new class expecting to see a class busy working but I ended up seeing everyone including alfie with their heads on the desk... except from one asian girl who was studying.

"OII ALFF"
I ran up and slapped his back.
He woke up.
"Ugh what do you wan-
AMBER?! What are you doing here? you should be worthing.. at boarding school-"

"Got expelled... and mum didn't want me back in Spain with Javier.."
I rolled my eyes

"hey dickers.. who's this?"
called out some boy near the back of the class.
"Oh yeah guys This is my sister Amber."
I look around the class.
Two people at the front wave at me excitedly.

"Huhu (that's what mitchell's laugh sounds like) Little Dickers"
"Oh shut up you knob. I probably have more of a dick than you."
I said back. The boy seemed shocked at my response.

"So um amber you can sit next to um... ok not remdogg.. um you can sit next to Mitchell.."
He pointed at the boy who i just spoke to.
As i got to my seat i saw "HANGOVER CLASS" written on the board.

"Oi alf. you got a hangover again? here.."
i pulled some medicine out my bad and threw it at him. He had about 3.
"oh yeah by the way alf. they cause drowsiness if you have more than 1 a day."
"for fuck sake Amber NOW you tell me.."

Mitchell and Remdogg were laughing at alfie. He turned the lights off and everyone put their heads on the desk. So i joined them.

~time skip~

"And that was how quiet Anne Frank and her family had to be to evade capture by the nazis"
I put my head up to see a witch-y looking lady. She started talking to Alfie but I couldn't care about what they were saying.

"So Amber. What did you get expelled for in your last school?"
I snickered and turned to face him.
"I'll tell you later at break yeah?"
Both Mitchell and Remdogg nodded.

Then Alfie and that teacher left together.
Then the two who were waving at me suddenly rushed towards me.
"Hiya babes. I'm Stephen."
"I'm Chantelle. Tell us about you."
"Your skin is gorgeous hun. You're literally glowing!"
We had a long conversation until Alfie came back. When he got back the bell rang for break.

We all rushed out and mitchell, remdogg, stephen, chantelle and I all sat on a bench.
I was on the table and they were sitting around me waiting for me to talk.

"So why did you get expelled?"
"alright so I was in a boarding school. and it was an all girls school. i was the "trouble maker" and then posh twats always said shit about the way i speak and they called me a tramp and a gypo... so i got into fights... and i had a flare gun in my locker that accidentally went off.."
They all started laughing.
"Listen that ain't all of it."

I kept telling them about all the stuff i did to the school that got me expelled.
"Oh Hun. You're quite a bit of trouble aren't you?"
Said Stephen.
I laughed and shrugged.