coach trip

Mitch and I woke up late so we had to sprint to school before the coach left

Mitch and I woke up late so we had to sprint to school before the coach left.. luckily it was still there so we ran on and tried to find empty seats.

"Why are you two together?"
Stephen asked practically jumping out his seat.
"Uh we just met at the entrance.."
"She stayed at mine.."
We said at the exact same time..

fuck

"Yea i stayed at his.."
Chantelle winked at me and I asked Mitchell to go find us a seat.

"Amber tell us what happened!"
"I just stayed at his, we watched movies and ate McDonalds....... and cuddled a bit.."

They both squealed with excitement.
"Shh!"

Then Stephen held my hand and Chantelle held the other.
"Tell him how you feel. Make him yours before someone else does.."
"I will.. eventually.. But-"
"No buts!"

"...but when do I tell him..?"
They both looked at eachother and started thinking.."
"I know! The school disco at the end of term!"

Stephen agreed so i guess i had to as well...

I went to find where Mitchell was sitting and sat next to him, by the window, as he pulled out a bag of miniatures.
"Oh give me some!"

"Everyone please be quiet!"
"Can you listen to Mr Wickers please?"
"Settle down.."
"Hang on hang on.. if you want to get their attention, start with a joke. What do you call a black Milkman?"

Mitchell snorted at the old drivers joke.
Alfie started talking but me and mitchell were whispering.

"Please don't do anything Mitchell or Amber dares you to do... Joe... JOE!"
Joe pulled the plastic bag off his head
"Oh cringe!"
"So dead alf.."

I looked into the bag of miniatures to see if there was anything new.

"Oi what are you- why do you have a bag of miniatures? and amber why are you having them?"
"cos."
"Shit Irish airline right, fired my brother cos he 'broke company policy."
"How?"
"He helped a customer.. anyways when he left he jacked a loads of these for me and amber and a couple of life jackets and all."

"Give me that."
I snuck a few under my skirt and in my pockets.
"Look just cos we're not in school doesn't mean you can get drunk. These are confiscated!

"Why are wearing those heinous boots?"
"They're just hiking boots what's wrong with them?"
"Those and that hair makes you look like a guard at a women's prison."

"These are my outdoor clothes. We're going to the countryside."
"Yeah alf the countryside not the jungles of Africa."
He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.
"Bear Grylls says you have to be ready for anything, which is why i'm rocking one of these bad boys."

He unzipped his coat to reveal some messed up harness thing. I pretended to be sick and Mitch looked traumatised.

"A multi-purpose utility harness."
"Is that a spork?"
"Yeah for all those tricky little jobs that a fork just can't handle."

I leaned over to Mitchell.
"And he wonders why he's a virgin..."
He burst out laughing.
"CHAP SLAP!"
Then mitch slapped in his... his yam yams.

"Dick.."
We started laughing then i leaned over Mitchell and did the same thing.
"fuck sake amber..."

He started walking back to his seat but then Chantelle started talking to him.

Mitchell dared me to chug 3 miniatures at once... which i did and obviously i did it perfectly...
so i told mitchell to do the same... and it went everywhereeeeee

"Sorry amber"
"Nah it's 'right"
I started laughing at how much he had on his clothes.

This coach journey was boring after finishing all the miniatures ... so mitch said if we should play truth or dare..

"Ok amber I'll ask first...
Do you have feelings for anyone?"

I nodded slowly and my face flushed pink.
"Ok you ask."
"Mitch.. Do YOU have feelings for anyone?"

"yeah.."

Fuck

It probably ain't me to be fair cos he knows the rest of these girls for a lot longer then me.

To be fair he has been looking at Jing a lot...

Fuck sake

We continued playing until we got to the petting zoo animal farm thing....

This was just a filler chapter... sorry it was so boring! please recommend if you have any ideas or anything! xx