Nyeeooongaan!!

The next day.

Jisoo, as usual, is confronted with lots of papers to sign, proposals to approve, problems to solve and meetings with the trainees. This is her usual day. So by 5pm, she is already slumped down to her chair, massaging her temple.

God, why did I accept this job again? She silently asked herself.

A knock to her office door. Her secretary.

"Chu-nim, Ms. Park Chaeyoung is outside now."

Her secretary is all smiles and giddy upon stating the name of my visitor. She is a Blink, no wonder. I smiled at the thought of still having the Blinks on our side, so to speak, and we still exact the same excitement from them whenever they see us.

I stood up and personally opened the door and greeted my Chaeng.

"Unnie!!!! Oh my goodness, I missed you so so much! You are still a goddess! This office suits you!", she squealed, and then we hugged so tight.

"Oh thank you. You look so fabulous too. Come in, come in!"

As I invited Chaeng inside the office I introduced my secretary to her. They gave their pleasantries. I instructed her prepare something to drink and that she may go home afterwards.

"So, as promised, here are your chickens! Our go-to food during our idol days!"

Chaeng excitedly handed to me a box of chicken, spicy flavor. Just the way I like it.

We started to eat and chat at the intervals. We were seated side by side on a couch and a glass table in front of us. It's just about the corner of my office.

"So CEO Chu, how is it being the boss around here?", Chaeng asked.

"Well, honestly it's fun and difficult at the same time. The pressure on my shoulder is really heavy. I always have to weigh things in every decision I make, specially if it involves a trainee or an idol.", I told her, before I munch on my 2nd chicken leg.

"The entire company is leaning unto you, so I feel you."

"And what makes it really difficult nowadays is that trainees are hardheaded. There a lot who really break the rules. Some I really have to let go, some just got a hard spanking in the head."

Chaeng laughed at how Jisoo deals with all the trainees' issues.

"So now that your office is in the 3rd floor, what's in the 7th floor?", Chaeng asked.

I smiled evily at her and said, "The training and practice room for trainees. And you know what, as punishments for their violations, most of the time I instruct the staffs to shut down the elevators during training time, so the trainees would have to walk up and down the stairs." I wiggled my eyebrows for the complete effect.

"You are so mean and a real dork Jisoo unnie!", Chaeng exclaimed and she was laughing her heart out at my revelation.

"But I heard you are the most applauded CEO of all time. You are also the reason why YG ENT is doing good. In a span of 7 to 8 months, you turned this company around. Now that's impressive!"

"Stop patronizing me Chaeng. I haven't done so much. Well, maybe a little. I balanced the need to focus on profit and on the needs of the idols and trainees. Maybe our experiences during our trainee and idol days taught me a lot.", I seriously answered her.

Before we knew it, we already finished the box of chicken and it was already getting dark. I asked Chaeng if she has other plans after our meeting. "None, I cleared my 5pm onwards for you.", she said. So invited her to have a coffee in our favorite place, which she gladly accepted.