Chapter 12|My dear Prince charming

A/N: hey guys, sorry for the wait.
I had a writer's block and didn't know how to move with the story, hope this chapter adds the drama I want for the story.
P. S - I had changed the characters and their appearance, and put some pictures and gifs, so if you want to check it out.

———————◇●◇———————

Rain and love

Come with full force,

Affect everything

In the way,

And leave, taking

Everything with you.

~unknown

She was so beautiful

Her smile radiated happiness and all the good in this cruel world.

But like the star she was,

She must shine even brighter

She will become dull and die

It was unexpected,

And came at exactly at the times things began to become right again.

Nothing lasts forever no matter how beautiful and divine it is.

So was the matter with her.

———————◀◁———————

Elinor and Louis met at their secret place, one day a week, so their parents and kingdoms won't get suspicious and even worse, get another reason for the war.

But of course, no secret could be kept a secret forever as they say.

So a day at a full moon night, they met again.

Only little they knew that someone tailed after them.

"Elinor," says Louis "the situation is very bad, at the moment I'm not sure someone will win at all, this war...
It will kill all of us if we won't stop it."

"I... I know this, but I can't do anything! They don't listen to me, no matter what I say! "

"Then try harder! You are the oldest daughter, they will listen to you. "

Elinor's expression darkened like the sun went hiding behind the clouds.

"Please, you're the only one I trust with this matter, try some more, we can't lose hope! "

"I-I trie-ed"

"And? "

"I'm getting married"