Chapter 6|Forth male lead!

Pov Violet
Today when I went outside something interesting happened. Let's start from the begging.

One day I decided that I have nothing to do and I can't exercise my magic. So for my training, I need to go outside and fight with monsters, and also I always wanted to be an adventurer. You may think why I need to train myself if I have three of the male leads? Well, I have two explanations:
1. I want to be strong and don't rely on anyone as the heroine does.
2. If my plan with the male leads will crush and they fell in love with the heroine I will be able to defend myself.
So after that, I asked this son of a b...khm khm my father if I can go out of the mansion and he just nodded and walked away! What the hell?! You supposed to be my father! Again supposed to be.
And no matter how angry I was I still need him to survive somehow but once I can be for myself I will go out of this fucking house. My cute brother asked why and I told it's a secret with a mysterious smile the look on his face worth it. Ahhh if I had a camera right now.

The next morning I woke up early, made a ponytail, got dressed in comfortable clothes, and went outside. I went to the guild to be an adventurer. After that, I got to my first mission! Yay!
I did that really easy maybe because I practiced martial arts and my magic in secret. And I took the meat and went to the guild, I must say that they were shocked by this but gave me the money and I went back to the mansion. That was like every day went to me. I got up, got dressed, went to the guild, took a mission, did it, returned, got the money, and went back home. But I never forgot about my brother and my friends, I told them to train their magic and martial arts do they can become stronger. And they actually did! I was shocked but proud. My brother became more close to
Sedrik and Albert, he even goes to the palace to train with them. So I wasn't afraid anymore. You maybe may think that this is stupid to train your enemies but we really get closer to each other so I want them to be strong. And I train myself, after every mission I do I get stronger and stronger I knew that experience will do it better than just practice so I plan to make Sedrik, Albert and Vincent enter the guild too. I will help them because I'm already a SS rank adventurer! Yes, that hard to believe but I did so many missions, and every time I raised the level so I climbed fast. Today was an ordinary day and I always went out, took a mission, and went to do it. I supposed to kill 5 orcs, well that won't be so hard I think but since it a mission for a SS rank adventurer that must be hard. I walked through the forest and for a moment I felt like someone is watching me, I turned around but there was no one and I thought that I'm just imagining things. At the next moment, I heard someone screaming for help. I ran toward the sound and saw 6 orcs around a boy who was screaming. I ran and in a blink on eye cut off the head of one of the orcs, they noticed me and I began to deal with them one by one. After I was done I looked at the boy he looked somewhat familiar.
"Hey, are you okay? " I gave him a hand.
"Y-yeah, thank you, you saved my life. "
He took my hand and stood up.
"You're welcome. What's your name? How did you end up like this? "
"I... My name is Edward Marsden. I ran away from my guards and lost then those orcs came. "
"You shouldn't do it in the future, be more careful. " I smiled at him.
"O-okay. And what's your name? " ohhh he is blushing, so cute.
"My name is Violet Fleming nice to meet you."
W-wait he said that his name is Edward Marsden?! Oh my God why?? Wait I remembered something... Yeah, he told the heroine that in his childhood he ran from his guards and was attacked by orcs that beaten him hard when the guards came to save him! Okay, maybe this is fate let's play along.
I looked at his reaction and he was quite shocked by my name. Well, I have I good reputation but it's really shocking to see a daughter of the Duke in the forest with great skills that killed 6 orcs and saved you I admit this.
"U-umm thank you again I hope we will become friends. "
"Yeah me too. " We shook hands and heard someone screaming.
"Young master! "
"Master Edward! "
"Young master where are you?! "
I laughed quietly and looked at Edward, he understood me and called "I'm here! "
They looked at us and ran toward us.
"Young master! "
"Master Edward! "
"We glad that we found you! And you're safe! "
Then they thank me and left not before Edward promise to visit. After they left I laughed and said aloud: "I know you're here! Don't try to hide yourself this is useless towards me, I knew about you the moment I entered the forest! "
Then someone jumped from the tree to the ground. He laughed and said: "wow I didn't expect that no one before discovered me. You're really interesting."
"Hmm, I think the same to you no one ever followed me you're interested too."
It was a.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone one I'm back! I will update tomorrow too so don't worry let's see who it is! What will happen to Violet? Is he an enemy or maybe a friend?