Part - 112

Laksh was sitting in his room, thinking ideas to impress Ragini.

Laksh: god damn! What should I do? I never thought of ideas to impress a girl or a date! These things aren't my cup of tea. Last time bhi kitni mehnat aur dimaag laga tha date organize karne mein! Don't know what all this crazy girl will make me do!

He gets up and starts walking around the room.

Laksh: think Laksh think! Shall I take her for a movie?

Just then he remembers what happened when he took her for a movie on her birthday.

Laksh: not in any condition I'm going to repeat that mistake. I'll not take her for a movie ever in my life. Her focus and attention turns more to the hero on the screen than to her hero sitting besides her. She completely ignored me that day! Huh...

Laksh: then? Date in a park? No ways!

He says with a horrified face, remembering the park incident on the same day.

He runs his hands through his hair as he keeps moving around. After about half an hour his face lits up as he finally gets an idea. He takes out his phone and texts Ragini.

Laksh: be ready tomorrow at five in the evening. I'll come to pick you from your house.

Ragini: why🙄?

Laksh: we're going out.

Ragini: sorry but I have an important work in office tomorrow so I'll be back till eight. I'm so busy😰.

Laksh: stop lying and work is more important than me?

Ragini: yes😁!

Laksh: duh, come back early, ok!

Ragini: I'll think about it😈.

Laksh: what think about it ha? You'll come back early from the office and will go with me. That's it!

Ragini: you're angry with me or I'm angry with you😒?

Laksh: off course you're angry with me that's why you're showing so much tantrums to me.

Ragini: tantrums! I'm showing tantrums! Really? Tell me one thing, you're making up for your mistakes or increasing them in number😣?

Laksh: aaarggghhh... See, you have only two options:
Option 1: be ready at five and come with me tomorrow.
Option 2: let's get married tomorrow.

Ragini: huh... I'm mad at you and you're ordering me only and for your kind information Mr Maheshwari, I don't accept feeke and boring proposals😴.

Laksh: don't worry would me Mrs Maheshwari, my proposal will be so good that you can never deny it.

Ragini: overconfidence😏

Laksh: nope, this is Laksh Maheshwari's confidence.

Ragini: whatever😪!

Laksh: ok bye, good night!

Ragini: ditto😼!