"I-If you don't mind me asking, who were you texting? I mean if you're uncomfortable telling me it's cool I'm just curious". 'Yup, I'm so flustered'.
Kyle raises an eyebrow at me and chuckles. "Is that what's got you worked up Eli?"
Fuck his smile with his white pearls;-;.
"Yeah I didn't want to seem noisy or anything it's because you looked kinda annoyed?"
Kyle seems surprised when I pointed it out.
" Wow, I didn't even notice I'm that transparent".
'Nah it's cuz I'm very observant of my boi ;)'.
"Nah you're all good I just noticed".
I give him a small smile and he returns it back.

" I was texting my little brother, he's always getting in trouble with the goth kids".
My eyes raised in surprise.
"Wait, you're Brother Ike hangs out with the goths ?"
' Omg that's so cute and kind of weird because all I remember of Kyles's Brother is that he went through puberty way too fast and got sexually harassed'.
"Uh Yeah and how do you know Ike's my little brother? I never told you?" Kyle's eyes narrow, raised in suspicion and I sweat nervously.
'Uh fuck makeup something sonic fast zooommmmmm'z
"Well I hang out with the Goths during lunch sometimes and I heard about him from Firkle".
Kyle just shakes his head with annoyance.
"Ugh dude Firkle is all over my brother Ike and there's nothing I can do about it. I mean like I'm cool with them hanging out but I swear I suspect they're actually together or something because they're too close".
'Woah woah woah... Firkle and IKe ?! Like the g a y ; 0 aww and plus I think Kyle is jealous over Firkle having his brother'.
"Aw is someone jealous their little bro doesn't need their big bro anymore?" I tease Kyle because it's the absolute best thing to see Kyles's precious, cute reactions.
Kyle gets flustered and avoids eye contact immediately and try's to play it off cutely.
"Dude actually no"
I grin widely and turn my head and try to get in front of Kyle to see his red face.
"Dude actually yes".
I smirk at him and Kyles the same color as his red hair.

By the time we know it, we arrived at Stans's house and we knock. Kyle is no longer flustered and we chatted quite a bit, enjoying the silly convos of his friend's stories.
The door opens and it's Stan's mom.
She has a look of worry and seems stressed.
But once she realized it was us, she smiles relieved.
" Oh hello Kids are you here for Stan? He's been in his room quite a while maybe you kids can get him out. Come in come in".
She gives us a grateful smile and lets us both in. Kyles is the one to speak up first.
"Yes Mrs. Marsh, Stan didn't come to school today, and were worried".
I nod to it and my eyes show worry too.
Mrs. Marsh smiles that doesn't reach her eyes. "Yes, he hasn't come out of his room since the weekend and I suppose he's not the best right now. And I'm worried".
Kyle and I make eye contact seeing the same look in our eyes.
"Well, we're gonna do our best to get him out. Can we go see him?"
Mrs. Marsh smiles and laughs a bit.
"Of course".
Kyle and I thank her and we both head upstairs to Stans's room. We both walk up in painful silence upstairs and stop at the front of Stan's room.
We both exchange a look of anxiousness and I decide to be the one who knocks.
I knock on the door but no answer.
This time Kyle knocks but no answer.
Kyle knocks a third time and decides to say something.
"Hey, Stan it's Kyle and Eli here. Hey, bud I'm sorry you're hurting and we're worried for you dude. Can you let us in and talk about it?"
There's no answer once again so I decide to say something hmm.
" Hey, Stan.. um, I can't even begin to say how you feel because I don't. You're in pain and it sucks. It feels like absolute shit and I wish Kyle and I can take that pain from you. But please let us help you talk it out. I know you don't want to at all because it hurts but it hurts us too when you isolate yourself from the world. From us."
I pause and hear no answer so I continue.
" you think isolating yourself is gonna be better but it's not. You're avoiding everything and that just makes it hurt more. So please open the door, Stan. You don't even need to say anything but just let us be there for you. Please". I stop and I didn't realize how shaky my voice sounded and my eyes tearing up. Kyle smiles gratefully at me and I do the same back.
I hear a bit of shuffling and the door unlocks but doesn't open. I then hear more shuffling.
Kyle and I share a look of understanding and we open the door.

Oh, Stan.....

___________________________________
Sorry for the wait but here ya go :)))
Cliffhanger sorry not sorry :)

Omggg we reached rank #6 for #SouthPark I have been blessed by them, gods :) I also updated my story cover that I created by myself;-;

I also updated my story cover that I created by myself;-;. But the cover pic belongs to Tumblr Account ~~~~~~~~~Hollowphantom~~~~~~~

https://hollowphantom.tumblr.com/post/188745029546/hi-im-back-from-the-dead-and-all-i-draw-is-sp-now

Thank you 🙏

Stay tuned 🥥🥥🥥🥥

(1531 words)