tenty too

"Time is an illusion that helps things make sense-" Big bitch Hawks hummed, only to be ruined by lovely [name.]

"sO wE'rE aLwAyS LiViNg IIIN the PreSenT teNse!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID WHORE" Keigo screamed, tickling his sister with a couple of his crimson feathers. She screamed loudly as she fell to the floor in a bout of giggles.

"I fucking hate you." She stated from the floor once the attack was over. Her sides were clenched tightly by her hands as tears spilled over from her eyes. She solemnly stared up at the ceiling. "This is how I die, isn't it?"

"Yup," her brother responded, a chicken wing in his mouth. "and I'm gonna consume your dead corpse."

"Bitch w u t."

"Nothin.'"

"Oh finally yur here bitch, you gotta doller? So i can gedda slushee... yuor fuckin lying lemme see.. oepen yur purse... i see it righd there give it..... gimme ur doller.. i kneed it- just todeey"

"O-Oh, uhm..., Young [name]! I didn't s-see you there, haha...." All Might nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as our favorite whore breathed down his back, begging for a doller in his Rosa accent.

"Whassup Uncie Might?" She asked, munching on few Hot Cheetos. "You want some?" She asked, gesturing to the bag in her hand.

"No thanks, Young One!"

"Whatever bitch. You just don't even want to post up, like... whaddefuck."

"I don't think you should use that kind of language--"

"OI, HOT CHEETO BITCH! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" A certain cauliflower head yelled down the hall. [name] quickly whipped her head around to face him as she took out her hoops.

"POST THA FUCK UP, BITCH!" She yelled back, all up in Bakugou's face with her stank breath. "OR ARE YOU TOO PUSSY, HUH? BIG BODY ASS BITCH! SQUARE THE FUCK UP, CUZ TODAY I HAVE T H I M E!"

----

more filler chapters? :pensive: :punch: