sex teen ',:)

a/n: next day after the date uwu

"Hey dad? Can I please come to school with tou today?"

"Uhh, sure. Why?"

"I just wanna go," [name] lied. "I haven't seen Aunt Nemmie in a hot second and my balls are swelling up. Like, at this point, they're just so fucking huge and like-"

"Please stop right there."

Wandering the hallways of the school, [name] bumped into her favorite aunt.

"hi aunt nemmie"

"Hello, my little worthless degenerate," Midnight winked, smacking her whip. "oh shid ur not going un poco loco right now, what's wrong????" Midnight asked, sitting down on the floor and leaning against a wall, patting the spot beside her.

[name] sat down and rested her head on the adults shoulder, Midnight wrapping her arm around [name].

"I have a very bad feeling about something. Doesn't Dad have the USJ field trip, today?" [name] asked, shifting her wing slightly.

"Oh, yeah! He does! You should probably head to his class to begin boarding the busses, mk hon?" Midnight stood up, letting [name] grasp her hand to help her up.

"I love ya, hon," Midnight cooed, kissing the top of [name]'s head after pulling her in for a hug. "Now have fun on your field trip, or else no more latex bdsm c;"

"aunT NEMMIE FUCK YOU NO"

"good morning, sluts." [name] greeted, throwing the 1-A door open.

The class was immediately thrown into chaos upon seeing their favorite crackhead, even Bakugou slipping a slight grin.

"omfg," [name] whispered. "bird gerard way..." she said, pointing at Tokoyami.

"Fucketh off, furry."