fiveten

a/n: stop amkign fun kf me for postign the weong chspter im shakfin and crying rn t   thjs csnt be happenifn

"C'mon! I got us bus tickets!" Denki grinned, holding his hand out for [name] to take. She smiled back, accepting his hand as they got on the bus.

"So, where are we going?"

"To Tokyo. America said they were about to bomb us since -RATKING ordered them to after she watched Boku No Pico."

"oh, ight. isn't this the fourth time?"

"no, third. pervigeo is the fourth," Kaminari said, staring directly at the worthless boomer. "We see you making all the thirsty Hawks comments. Answer -RATKINGS dm, you absolute millennial."

"Do it, before I steal your bellybutton."

"So, where exactly are we going?"

"The park!" Kaminari grinned. "I planned us a picnic dinner!" He said, proudly grabbing a picnic basket out of nowhere, but probably out of his ass.

"w a c k"

The bus quickly pulled into the local park. The couple got off, hand in hand, as they searched for a good place to sit.

"How about over there?" [name] suggested.

"Under the sakura tree with the falling petals where we're going to kiss and fall in love with no angst whatsoever? Ew, no."

"Yeah, you're right. We need a good plotline. Uhm, how about on the picnic tables?"

"Sure!" Kaminari dragged [name] over to the suggested spot and they sat from across each other.

"my mommy packed ouw dinnew, uwu." Kaminari announced, unpacking the picnic basket, handing [name] a bento box.

She opened it up, and it revealed a cute decorative bento! Taking in the smell, she muttered a quick "itadakimasu" before voring her food.

"ur mommys cooking is delicious, but not as good as aiwazas."

"he cooks? it's probably his eye sleep or crust or whatever with an expired egg cooked in olive oil before being boiled in water."

"puhLEASE never expose my papi like that again or else we finna have some problems."