se(i)x

uncircumcised headass has joined the chat

circumcised headass:

[name] i fUCKIGN MI.SSED YOU
JIFOHUIGWYUE
FUIO

98322

FEIWO

Mina A.:

we sowwy papi

uncircumcised headass:

iz  okie me papi chulos

owo

Mina A.:

mr. aizawa yelled at us so

much its unbelievable

n e ways

i gtg to school

ciao

circumcised headass:

same

ciao

[name] sighed and threw her phone onto her bed, already bored with her friends missing. She heard her dad shuffle across the apartment, [name] knowing that he was getting ready for his job and U.A. High.

"Hey, uh, dad?" [name] called out, peeping out from behind her door. Her dad hummed in response, letting her know that he was actively listening. "Can I... erm... maybe go to... uhh... your job with you?"

"And why, is that?" Aizawa asked, suspicion in his voice.

"I dunno, I mean, like, I haven't seen Uncle Hiza or Aunt Nemmie in a while, and I reeeaaallly want some tea with Nedzu, and like, your students are whack as fuck so I wanna see 'em too," the teen boredly explained. "So pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeeee~"

"Sure why not," Aizawa shrugged. "C'mon."

As U.A. High came into [name]'s view, she got unbelievably excited, and nervous, to see everybody again, or the first time.

She saw Present Mic standing at the front gates handling the press, and she immediately dashed over to him, her little legs carrying her as fast as possible.

"UNCLE HIZAAA!!!!!" The girl yelled, colliding into him in a bear-hug, them both falling to the ground. "I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SO vOSOOSOOSOSOSSOSOSOCIEDOOSOFUBEIJQOKIUA OSSOSOOSOSOOSOSSOOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOSOOSOOOOSOSOO MUCH!"

"aIXAWA THERE S AN INTRUDER ON ME GET IT OFF GET IT OF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee oh nvm its just [name] lmao-"