teenager age

a/n: about 98% of the comments on this book are "W H E E Z E" "SCREAMS" and "LMFAO" but they all manage to make me ugly laugh i love u all have my firstborn please and yALL OUT HERE CALLIN HAWKS DADDY AND HOW HES HOT BUT HE IS YOUR BROTHER IM-

"So, my daughter has a date... with one of my dumbass students... h u h." Aizawa asked, his enormous silhouette rising behind [name].

She immediately stiffened and turned around, only to shriek at the sight of her father, garbed in his yellow sleeping bag. His face was shadowed over, his only present feature are his glowing red eyes, a few strands of black hair rising from the hood of his sleeping bag.

Raising her hands up in an "I surrender", [name] slowly backed away, only to be met with a sturdy chest behind her. Turning around, she looked up to see the evil face of her brother; an army of feathers floating around him as his wings spiked.

"So, my little sister has a date... with one of his dumbass students... h u h." He asked, one of his huge, burly hands coming down on [name]'s shoulder.

"pLEASE SPARE ME, OH GREAT FAMILIA MEMBERS" [name] cried, sinking into an dogeza bow, sobbing lightly.

"Oi," Aizawa mumbled, wacking the back of her head. "We ain't using that bow. It ain't that serious, damn.."

"Yeah, I just came over cuz Shouta used the 'Your Dumbass Sister scored a date with one kf my Dumbass students' whistle." Hawks stated.

"Wai- a what whistle?" The confused girl asked.

Aizawa pulled out a keychain from lord knows where in his sleeping bag. The keychain had at least 60 whistles on it, each one labeled.

"How else do you think he gets over here as soon as something happens to you?" Aizawa asked, shoving the keys back inside.

"I dunno, I just thought it was brother's intuition or something," [name] muttered, her wings slightly slouching.

"Nope! N e ways, wanna go for a fly before your date tomorrow?"

"Why not, I haven't used my wings in a hot while."