Chapter 5 - A Crazy Night

~~~Pewdiepie's POV~~~
We got to his apartment and I took off my jacket and scarf and sat on the sofa, looking at my phone. We had stopped at McDonalds for lunch but we didn't talk much. I saw him walking past me and going to the bedroom. A few minutes later he came back and sat beside me. "Hi." He said. I looked at him and we stared at each other in silence, then we started to smile, and our smiles soon turned into laughs. "Aww come here Cry!" I said and we hugged each other. "Let's play some video games." He said. We played for hours as if nothing much had happened.
~~~Cry's POV~~~
We played until it was 9 pm and an idea came to my mind. "Pewds, I bought some wine, would you like some?" I asked. He answered: "Alcohol easily makes me stupid, but sure!" We paused the game. I put on some music from my iphone on the speaker and we went to the kitchen. I got a bottle and two glasses and we sat on the table. We just drank, talked and laughed. We were having so much fun that I noticed that we had shared a whole bottle. "Wow Pewds... what have we done?" I said laughing. "Your laugh is so sexy you know that right?" Pewds said with a stupid smile on his face. "You're drunk!" I said laughing although I was drunk too. We went back to the sofa.
~~~Pewdiepie's POV~~~
When we went back to the sofa I felt a sudden urge to push Cry and I got on top of him. "P-Pewds..." He said. I couldn't hold it back anymore so I kissed him. He kissed me back. He pulled me back without breaking the kiss and came closer, putting his legs around me. We were holding tight to each other and I started trying to pull his shirt out. In less than three minutes we were on our boxers and I don't remember clearly what happened after that.