Chapter 2 - Florida

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~

The day of the trip arrived. I had everything I needed packed in my suitcase, called a taxi and headed to the airport. I had visited Marzia last August in Italy for the first time. "I love that girl... I hope I will visit her soon again. But I think friends deserve the same amount of attention, specially Cry, one of my best friends." I thought to myself. I arrived at the airport, paid the taxi and went to my gate. I texted Cry: "I'm at the airport. Flying in 10 minutes!" He answered soon enough: "Awesome. I will wait for you and drive you to my place." I smiled. A few minutes later I went to the plane and it left Sweden.

~~~Cry's POV~~~

IIt was time to pick Pewdie up in the airport. I drove over to the airport and waited. He texted me he had arrived and I walked to the place where he told me he was. I soon spotted the tall blond man from behind, kind of confused, looking around. I chuckled. He had never seen my face before. I walked towards his back quietly, and quickly put my hands around his eyes. "Guess who?" I said, childishly.

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~

"Guess who?" The beautiful male voice said from behind me. "Cry!" I said happily turning around and hugging him without waiting. After a long hug I pulled away and looked carefully at his face, every single detail of it. He was pretty handsome. He started to feel uncomfortable and I noticed it was becoming awkward. I coughed and looked away, scratching my head. He laughed at me and said: "Welcome to Florida, Pewds."