Chapter 3 - Cry's apartment

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~
Cry drove us to the building where he lived. He parked his car and we went up the elevator. As soon as we entered the apartment, he said: "Welcome to my... hum... really messy apartment Pewds." I laughed. That's all. I was too happy to do anything else.

~~~Cry's POV~~~
I was too happy to have Pewds with me. "Come with me friend." I said as I walked towards my bedroom. "My apartment is kind of small because you know, not enough cash to buy a bigger one, so I put a mattress next to my bed for you to sleep. I'm sorry Pewds." Pewds looked at the bed and at the mattress, and then at me, and said: "Don't worry about it, Cry. I'm happy as long as I'm with you." He gave me a sweet smile that made me blush. I smiled back at him, but timidly. I noticed he saw I was blushing so I looked at my feet.

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~
Cry lifted his head up without making eye contact, cleared his throat, pointed at a door on the right side of the bedroom and said: "Bathroom." Then he marched out of the bedroom into the living room, pointed at the left side and said: "Kitchen." I couldn't take it anymore and started laughing. "C-Cry... You sound like one of those books for little children!" I said, between laughs. He laughed with me.

After he finished showing me the apartment, I put all my clothes in a drawer and took a shower. Cry took one after me. Then, he ran and threw himself onto the sofa. He tuned on the TV with the controller and switched to the PlayStation 3 mode. He said: "Pewds, can you pick a game? I'm lazy." "Sure." I said, and looked through the games.

~~After playing many many games and eating pizza, Nutella and Coke~~

I was sitting next to Cry, both of us playing a random game, with trash on the ground. I was so tired that I didn't even remember how many hours had passed. I was still playing when I noticed his player was no longer moving. "Cry?" I said and looked to my side. He had fallen asleep, his head fell to his front. He looked funny and I wanted to laugh but I tried my best not to. I carefully poked him and whispered "Cry! ... Cry!" He didn't move an inch. I pushed him lightly with my hand and said with a louder voice "Cry! Wake up!" He made some weird sounds and lifted his head with his eyes half closed. "What?" He said with a sleepy voice. I smiled and said: "Cry, let's go to sleep." He just made another weird sound and I helped him to stand up. I led him to his bed, I went back to the living room and threw the trash away in the kitchen. I went back to the bedroom and switched off the lights. I lay in the mattress, facing the ceiling. I quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face.