{A CRY FOR HELP}

So it's been some months since I contacted a bunch of other entertainment applyfics but a lot of them have either disappeared or they got rid of their entertainment af. So if you know any other entertainment applyfic that would be interested in joining something like Monsterverse please let me know or have them DM me on Wattpad as soon as possible! Below is a brief explanation on what Monsterverse is~ Keep in mind Monsterverse takes place usually around the third week of December, so there's lots of time~ But I want to get a head start so I don't rush writing the chapters, I hope to finish by the second week of December or earlier so it gives me time to proofread the chapter. I will be keeping in touch with the other applyfics through DMs to make sure they'll be around when December comes.

MONSTERVERSE(몬스터베스) is an annual event held by Monster Entertainment in December, where entertainments come together with Monster Entertainment to give fans an amazing show for the end of the year to start the new year. MonsterVerse's full lineup hasn't been announced, but surely Monster Entertainment's greatest artists will be participating. There will be no competition for awards and such, just a great festive time!

I hope not to let Monsterverse plop this year~ Oh yeah Joji and Jackson's collab is definitely jams, I was so shook when it finally dropped! Idk it's a recommendation I guess from me to you~