Chapter 8 Another Attack

Clemont's POV

Something's different about the atmosphere than before. It was a sudden change, I don't know how or why I felt it, but it wasn't something good.

There was a lot of interesting items in this Museum including descriptions like billboards with pictures. I was looking at one right now. 

Aura Guardians; a History:

For centuries, Aura Guardians were sole protectors of our world against dark forces that would tear balances of nature into disaster. They had a special connection of our life source called Aura hence their names. But alas for still reasons unknown, they were exterminated and went excitant, or so lots believe as there have been recent discoveries of few trainees in some years, but this is only a beginning...

This was close to that Scepter Ash has been looking for a long period of time. Something's been at him and that Scepter seems to be connected. But it only could be that he's just interested in it.     Nothing there. Maybe Ash has a thing for history. I guess I should ask.

"Hey Ash," I called out to him hoping to get his attention "Have you..."

The seconds between were almost fast, but was easy to remember. Just as I was about to say "ever", loud noises of shattering glass filled our ears. Me, Ash, Serena, and Mairin had to run to a hiding place so we wouldn't get glass cuts on our skins. Ash looked at where the glass broke and quickly looked away with an expression of fright and shock "What's out there?" Serena asked. Ash only just pointed to where he looked with no words forming in his mouth. Serena made the dare to look and quickly turned back to our hiding place. She looked at me before getting both her arms onto Ash's right arm. Then it was my turn to look.

When my head passed the corner of the wall, it felt like air escaped my throat. I saw two people I would recognize with two Pokemon near them I also recognize. 

It was Celosia and Bryony with their partners we remember them having. The Drapion and Liepard. They were literally here breaking in.

"Who's there?" Mairin asked clutching to Ash's left leg. Chespie holding on her hat. My mouth lost its voice, I was having the conflict to tell it was two admins from Team Flare here for some reason, but I don't think there was a way to lie when they started to say something.

"You said they were around here?"

"I was true to word Bryony, they probably hid somewhere in this place. They won't be alone this time."

I quickly put my index finger to my lips signaling us to be silent. They agreed the moment my finger moved away through one nod from each. The two admins weren't finished.

"I hope you know what you're doing Celosia. If the boss finds out we're attacking in public too early and gets no progress done, we're in a lot of yelling, shouting, then yelling, and then limited work for a week." 

"Relax, I'm sure about this. I didn't send Drapion last night to just watch, unlike you though I keep a plan tidy in my brain. The next phase doesn't wait itself."  

So it was her Drapion that was at the auction, but what did they mean by next phase?

"What do we do?" Mairin asked again, but her voice was more of a whisper which was a good idea right now, but I couldn't think of something to say or come up with a plan at the moment, but the thoughts were quickly cut short by the sound of new voices.

"What on Groudon's Plains? Who are you people and what are you doing in my work place?" 

We all turned to see the scene. Alain and Caddie were back and the expressions they wore were what some could expect. Caddie looked super mad while Alain was getting widened eyes and slight open mouth; the expressions of shock. This caught the admins attentions having a different attitude towards Alain than Caddie.