Chapter 1 For the First Time in Forever

Serena Gabena's POV

As if it was the first day of my journey all over again, I woke up after being poked again. Only this time, it was Braixen poking me with her branch instead of Mom's Fletching pecking at me "Alright, I'm up, I'm up" I quickly replied having quickly got out of my bed by just falling off on one of the sides landing on my head. 

Pancham and Sylveon who to my point of view are upside down which was corrected when I turned over right side up. We all laughed in the end as a regular joke. The smiles we made we our own which was right for us.

Team Flare was defeated. We won. Kalos is saved. I never thought I would see tomorrow when that attack even happened. But in the end, we survived.

I quickly took off my pajamas in the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed having the outfit I usually wear now. Me and my Pokemon noticed the sun shining so much brighter than yesterday which meant that Arceus is watching and giving us a gift of tomorrow. I remember Mom telling me about this whenever something bad happens such as the Kanto War or when we heard about Unova. 

But today shall be now a new day. I just know that.

Ash Ketchum's POV

Waking up was always felt more warming than dreaming. When I woke up, I just only noticed that I was in Kalos and has survived Team Flare. Yesterday was real. But it's all over now. Everyone is safe. No one died. 

And yet, I still have that throbbing pain in my heart, but now it has also passed to my mind after that Mega Evolution Energy bolted into my body. While I dress, I saw myself in the mirror as I held my shirt in my hands. 

I glance at my birthmark located where the heart is heard and found inside my body. 

(It looks like that but dark grey, not a necklace, it's an actual birthmark, and has the Pokeball in the middle)

Lysandre did say something about the Humans being too greedy and selfish. Humans unlike Pokemon hate their own kind while also causing much despair in the world.

No, no way. I know I was doing the right thing. Keep calm Ash, just remember what Mom has taught you about pressure. 

I'm ready to go outside. I'm ready to meet new and more Pokemon.

"You ready, Pikachu? Greninja? Hawlucha? Noivern? Goodra? Talonflame?" I asked my team and friends. I always made sure my friends are ready before we headed out. But that answer is obvious.

"I'm ready!" - Pikachu

"I am prepared to face the world" - Greninja

"You bet I am" - Talonflame

"I can't wait to go" - Noivern

"Let's do it!" - Goodra

"We are brave!" - Hawlucha

"yeah, we are" I replied.

3rd Person POV  

Serena and her Pokemon rushed through the door letting the sun shine on her skin while her Pokemon follow from her left and right. They shout with joy and glee of happiness.

Serena: The window was open, so's that door. I didn't know they did that anymore. Who knew there so many flowers that I see. 

For years I seen these darken walls, but why have people with no faults? Finally they're opening up the gates.

There'll be actual real-life people, it'll be totally strange. Wow, am I so ready for this change!

Cause for the first time in forever, there'll be music, there'll be light. For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing in the night.

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'll be somewhere in the zone. Cause for the first time in forever, I won't be alone.

(Spoken) Oh, I can't wait to see everyone again! (Gasped) What if I meet him again (Squeaked in joy).

(Sung) Tonight, imagine me, gown and all fetchingly draped against the wall. The picture of sophisticated grace.

I suddenly see him standing there. My lovely handsome, tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face.

And then we laugh and talk all evening which is totally bizarre. Nothing like the life I love so far.

For the first time in forever, there'll be magic, there'll be fun.

Braixen/Sylveon/Pancham: For the first time in forever

Serena: I could be noticed by that one. And I know it's totally crazy, to dream I find romance.

Braixen: But for the first time in forever.

Serena: At least I'll get that chance.

(Inside, Ash is standing near the door of the Pokemon Center with Pikachu on his shoulder).

Ash: Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good boy, you must have to be. Conceal, don't feel, put on a show. Make one wrong move and everyone will know.

But it's only just today

Serena: It's only just today!

Ash: Let agony be away

Serena: My agony's gone away!

Sycamore and Diantha: Tell the guards to open up...the gates.

Serena: The gates!

Serena and her Pokemon: For the first time in forever

Ash: Don't let them in, don't them see.

Serena: I'm getting what I'm dreaming of

Ash: Be the good boy, you always have to be

Serena: A chance to change this lonely world

Ash: Conceal...

Serena: A chance to get his love

Ash: Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Serena: I know I'll get the chance tomorrow, but I think I'll try today. Cause for the first time in forever.

Braixen/Sylveon/Pancham: For the first time in forever.

Both: Nothing's in my way!