|| TWO ||

The crowd immediately dispersed after hearing the high pitched ring of the school bell, telling everyone that it's time for another 2 hours of sitting in boredom. Gahyun rolled her eyes at her brother and walked along with the crowd.

Your smirk fell and you stood up, brushing the invisible dirt off of you and looked at the boy in front, he still looked surprised.

You stared at him for a few seconds before walking past him, purposely bumping your shoulders to hopefully shake him out of his
own world.

Don't want him to be late, you thought.

Jimin shook his thoughts away when you bumped your shoulder in his, eyes staring at your figure who was coolly walking out of the canteen.

"Hey, Jimin!" he heard somebody say but his eyes are still on you.

"PARK JIMIN!"

"What?!" Jimin looked at the person who called him, it was Jin. Jin just raised his brow at him.

"Bro." Namjoon smiled at him. That smile of his says something.

Jimin looked at Namjoon suspiciously but Namjoon just shrugged at him while still maintaining that annoying smile of his.

"Jimin." Taehyung called him and Jimin's starting to get annoyed now.

"Why do you guys keep calling my name? You guys aren't even saying anything." Jimin said, brows furrowed.

Silence took over them before Hoseok started to laugh loudly. The other boys except Jimin and Yoongi seemed to follow. Yoongi, like Jimin, didn't know what was happening.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Jungkook held his stomach, eyes crinkling due to how hard he's laughing.

"What?" Jimin frowned, not understanding them at all.

"For the first time!" Taehyung slapped his knees, "You just got pick-up lined! By a girl!"
Taehyung proceeded to laugh again. " Your reaction! Priceless!".

Silence took over Jimin, he just watched his friends point finger at him while laughing. And then he remembered.

"Besides being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

what do you do for a living?"

Oh boi, he wasn't gonna imagine what he looked like! In front of many people! Surely he was going to be teased because of this!