ONE

|Nicki {Tiny}'s POV

|Nicki {Tiny}'s POV.|

"Aww you look so cute today short stack." My best friend angel said as she threw her arms around me. She was just a bit taller than me; I came up to her shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her nickname for me but shrugged it off. "Damn, is it just me or does you ass get fatter everyday?" She asked playfully smacking my butt.

I squealed loudly smacking her hands away from me. God, this bitch plays too damn much!

"Thank you, best. I was kinda hoping to run into Lorenzo." I mumbled while bitting on my lower lip and looking down at my chosen outfit.

Angel rolled her eyes and groaned

Angel rolled her eyes and groaned. "Tiny I don't see what you see in that dumbass, I really don't."

I sighed and pushed some of my loose curls out of my face. "Angel please not today."

It seems like we have this same conversation everyday. She tells me how she disagrees with my decision to talk to Renzo, and I tell her that I cant help who I like. Lorenzo and I have been talking for quite some time now, and he has found a way to my heart. No, I don't truly understand Angel's issue with him. But she's my girl, like my sister. I know she wouldn't tell me anything to harm me or steer me in the wrong direction. I really do trust her opinion.

I guess she could see the sadden look on my face because she sighed and turned to me, grabbing my hands.

"Look babe, I'm only telling you this because I love you. Lorenzo doesn't want shit from you but what's in your pants."

Looking in her eyes I could see that she meant what she was saying. Angel and I have been rocking together since diapers, so I know there's nothing she would tell me to hurt me.

I looked down at me hands. "You really think so?"

"T, I hate to say it but you're like fresh, untouched meat to him. Guys like that, they look at you as a challenge and I'm not saying all of them are like that, but Lorenzo. Yeah his ass is not good enough for you."

"Oh. Why, cause I'm a virgin?"

Yeah, i am a virgin. At 17 where Im from, people feel like that's some type of amazing accomplishment. It is rare to still see females who haven't already popped it open for a couple of niggas by now. But that stuff just never interest me, I have always set high standards for myself. I know what I want and deserve. So when these dudes come up to me trying to holla, I'm not dumb. I know the first thing most of them see looking at me is my fat ass. But I really don't believe that Renzo is like any of them or his stupid friends. He's shown me a different side of him that I know a lot of people don't get to see.