Introduction/ Advance Praise

Here is the beginning, the start of my crazy wild adventure. For some of you, you have read this story, know these characters, when the book was under a different name, published at a different time by a less practiced author.

But now I can promise you that this book is different, more, and even if you've read it before you will feel like this is so much more invigorating, inspiring, and heart-wrenching. Your favorite characters are all here, and for my newcomers....

Enjoy the ride <3 Tell me what you think! And make sure to ⭐️ each chapter you read so I know if you loved it!

If you like what you've read A LOT, remember that this book is available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook! It can be purchased from Amazon (International & US), Barnes & Nobles, Books-A-Million, Indigo!, Book Depository, and MORE!

Much love and thanks for you all <3 I wouldn't be here without you!

~Advance praise for Iridescent Fury~

"Lyrical writing laced with action, adventure, and romance; Iridescent Fury is a compelling and elaborate fantasy where nothing is as it seems. Readers will quickly become entranced in a world of magic, monsters, and mystery. Filled with a heart-pounding tale of betrayal and self-discovery; this is the kind of story that grabs you by the heartstrings and imbeds itself in your soul,"
                       -Danielle Jordan, creator of YA Allegiance

"Iridescent Fury is wrought with vivid imagery and fantastical storytelling. There's an elegance to James' voice that truly brings the characters to life. It's impossible not to be drawn into the story,"
                        -J.L. Willow, author of The Scavenger and Missing Her

"Proceed into Elkwood Forest with caution, for you may never want to leave the dazzling and twisted world James has created. [It's] a magical tale set in a land of beautiful yet deceitful creatures. Full of dark twists and turns, all there's left to do is root for the characters to fight on,"
                        -Leilani Lopez, author of The Devil's Heir

"An adventure-packed and beautifully descriptive fantasy perfect for fans of Sarah J. Maas, with realistic characters and vivid settings. This book is sure to captivate readers from the moment the story begins."
                       -Jessi Elliott, author of the Twisted series

"For his debut novel, [Zachary] James walks a well-trod fantasy path full of magical beings and prophecy...This opening volume sets up a sturdy foundation for more action to come."                                             -Kirkus Reviews