Chapter 28

Angie/Efsun's POV:

Time passing by and I miss both Mustafa... Pablo... And German so much. I want them to come back safe and to be with me! I mean with us... Everyone misses men from the palace... Hürrem too.

We have been spending time together more than earlier, trying to cheer each other up. She's my best friend so far in here and now that our men are out we're closer than ever. She has been really understanding to me and helping me not to be upset and since I can tell her anything I'm much calmer when I'm around her.

After a while she told me that she's gonna send a letter to Süleyman and suggested me that I should write a letter to the prince and one to German too.

- I'm sure he would be happy to hear from you - said Hürrem.

- I'm not sure... What if someone else gets the letter first?

- Don't worry about that. First always Ibrahim gets all the letter, but he only checks the sultan's letters. German's letter won't be opened by anyone else, but him.

- Okay then...

Later when I went back to my room I decided to write the letters. I have been sitting in my room and thinging for hours what to write mostly for German because I didn't want to just write him that I love him, or something even more stupid, but at the same time I wanted to give him some straight... To keep him alive and make him a little happy.

German's POV:

We have been on our way for 3 months now when one evening Ibrahim came to me with a letter.

- This is for you - he said then walked off.

Hmm... Is this from... Angie?!

I opened the letter and I almost cried...

Dear German,

I know I haven't been too nice to you and just keep in mind that I'm still mad at you... But at the same time I want to see you come back safe and healthy.

I want you to come back safe... I want to see you again and make sure you're alright...

I love you AS my family member and I really don't want to lose you... I mean... Only because of Violetta... Because she needs you... Our family is only complete with you...

Ba careful, handsome... We all need you...

Love, Angie xx

- Angie... My beautiful Angie... - I mumbled to myself as I placed the letter into my pocket, not wanting anyone to find it.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Mustafa's POV:

- Angie... My beautiful Angie... - I hear Hüsrev pasha mumbling to himself.

But how does he know her real name? Why does he know it? I'm really curious since I saw them a few time talking to each other and arguing like they know each other for years.

This is really suspicious to me...

Later when he was out I went to look for the letter I saw him reading and soon I found it and I understood everything straight away....

That's German Castillo... The man that broke her heart so many times and now he came back to take her back with him... I'm sure of it. But I'm not letting him take her away from me. Me who truly loves her not like him!

But before we came here I saw they were getting along well... And this girl... Violetta... Angie's niece... I know she might need Angie in her life... What to do now... what to do...

----- 6 MONTHS LATER -----

When the campaign finished with success we headed back to the palace and everyone was quite excited to go back home. I saw Hüsrev... German and Pablo was also happy to go back, but I didn't know if I should talk to them about Angie, or not.

In the end I didn't... I wanted to spend some time with her when I get back home without thinking too much about these two liars... They did a great job so we shouldn't complain.

----- TWO WEEKS LATER -----

Angie/Efsun's POV:

Finally! The guys are coming back and everyone is so excited!

I'm so glad that everyone seems to be safe and healthy and I can't wait to see German again! And Mustafa too! Wait, what? I'm glad to see Mustafa again... yes!

But whatever... I hope German is okay too though...