Chapter 25

Angie/Efsun's POV:

I swear I'm gonna get Jackie killed if she said anything to Mustafa about German and Pablo!

I think I'm better get going and find her before who knows who will she talking to about this next. And what does she thinking anyway? Doesn't she love Pablo anymore, or she just hates me this much that she would even get him in trouble to get me in one as well??

I don't know, but all I know is that this woman is more and more messed up as the time passing by for sure!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I went to take a walk... I don't know where exactly. I just wanted to go away so I went outside and I saw German with the little Mihrimah and the view made me giggle.

They looked cute though and Mihrimah kinda reminds me of Vilu when she was little... Only the appearance because the little sultana's personality... well, let's just say she's just like her mother...

Just as I was daydreaming...

- Helloooo.... - I hear someone whispering into my ear that makes me jumps.

It was Pablo.

- You scared the crap out of me! - I snapped, hitting his arm playfully as he was laughing. I actually wasn't that mad at him.

- I couldn't resist - he grinned then he also began to watch German with Mihrimah as he was helping her up on his horse's back - She reminds you of Violetta, right?

- Kinda yeah... And I kinda like watching German taking care of her - I smiled.

Pablo looked at me weirdly then sighed.

- You still love him - he said.

- What?! Don't be ridiculous! - I groaned - You both let me down... I don't love any of you! You both are annoying and selfish...

- Selfish, huh? You're the one talking, who...

- Don't you even start... - I hissed at him - I already get that from German...

- Weird to say this, but I agree with him then...

- Even weirder to hear it....

- He loves you...

- But I love someone else - I said firmly.

But Am I really that sure about this? I mean... I've been starting to like German again like in the old times, but I just can't do it. But yet... As I'm thinking back about that moment... when we were singing together... My heart was beating to fastly...

No, Angie... Stop!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was sitting in my room with Elif, talking early evening. I usually call her over since she's my best friend here from the very beginning and... I wouldn't call her "my servant"... But something like that... So we can spend time together without Daye, or Sümbül would get her away.

- But now seriously... - she sighed - What's up with you and the pasha... or as you call him "German"?

- Nothing... Nothing at all! I told him to go back home, but he doesn't want to leave... without me...

- That's really cute!

- It is... - I sighed - I mean no!

- You just said it!

 - Fine! But don't say a word to anyone!

- Okay okay! And how about the other guy?

- Who? Pablo?

- Yes!

- He can be yours! - I said then we both laughed when suddenly we hear a knock on the door - Come in! - I shouted.

Gülsah came in with a serious expression on her face.

- Mahidevran sultana wants to see you - she said.

I love how she always follows her sultana in everything. If she hates someone then she'll hate that person too... At this case it's me who they both hate.

- Okay, I'm coming in a minute - I replied.

- You're coming with me right now!

- Okay, okay... Calm down - I sighed then got up - Elif, you can stay here if you want... I'll be back soon hopefully.

----- LATER -----

Gülsah took me downstairs to the laundry.

I don't like this... Something's not right.... And whenever I look back at Gülsah she keep a stern face on.

- Why are we here? - I suddenly asked, but it was too late andshe pushed me inside the laundry room. After that I felt two hand on my wrists and when I looked back I saw Fatma holding them - What the hell?!

- You better shut up now... Lady Efsun - she said in a sarcastic voice.

- Wha...?

Then Gülsah came from the other side with a knife and held it to my throat.

- Better stop moving too much... - she said.

- What do you want from me now?! What?!!

- They doesn't want anything from you... But I do...

Mahidevran came into the room, closing the door behind her.

- What does this supposed to mean? Why did you get me here?!

- Isn't that obvious?

- No, it's not!

Then let me tell you... It's about my son!

- What?!

- What is your plan with him, hm?!

- What do you mean? I love him. All my plan is to make him happy.

- Then what are you doing with Hüsrev pasha?!

- What?! We're only friends!

- You two were singing together and having fun in the past few days! Are you cheating on my son?!

- I'd never do that! - I snapped, trying to get out of Fatma's and Gülsah's grip, but didn't work - I don't know how did you come up with this nonesense!

- Watch your mouth! - hissed Gülsah, getting the knife closer to my neck.

- How about you watch your mouth?! - I hissed back.

- You little...

- Shut up! - shouted Mahidevran then walked closer to me - And you...

- Yes?!

- You better do your best to make Mustafa happy, or the next time I see you with the pasha...

She couldn't finish her sentence because German came in.

- What's happening here?!

Gülsah and Fatma still didn't let go of me, Mahidevran slowly turned to him.

- Nothing important - she said firmly - Fatma. Gülsah.

They both let go of me and followed Mahidevran out of the room while I just fell on my knees and sighed deeply, German knelt beside me.

- What was that? Are you okay??

- Yes, I am... - I hissed annoyedly - She's just being too suspicious.

- Suspicious about what?

- About us... - I moaned then stood up - Now excuse me... - I added as I walked out of the room, back to my room, feeling really upset. I felt so annoyed and a bit scared too to be honest, but I know if I'd tell this to anyone else in the palace they'd think I'm crazy or something so I just ignored this...