Chapter 22

Angie/Efsun's POV:

Once again who did I meet on my way back to my room? Yes, Mahidevran.

- Where have you been, Efsun sultana? - she asked.

- I just took a walk outside - I replied.

- With Hüsrev pasha?

- No, by myself.

From this she got really upset.

- Don't you dare lie to me you slave! - she demanded - You have been spending too much time with that guy instead of my son!

- There was a long meeting today and he was away the whole day so I couldn't be with him, but believe me... I can't wait for him to come back. And second... Why is that a big problem that I have been friendly with the pasha?

- There is something between you two... I know it! And I will find it out soon!

- What will you find out, Mahidevran? - questioned Hürrem who was just walking by.

- That's none of your business, Hürrem!

- It is my business, if you're talking bad about Lady Efsun.

- Tch... Whatever. But don't think we're finished!

Then Mahidevran stormed off.

- What was that? - questioned Hürrem confused.

- Nothing, nothing... - I sighed.

Just then the sultan appeared with a huge smile across his face.

- Good day, ladies! - he said - Ah, Efsun...

- Yes, mylord?

- My son is waiting for you in his room. He said he has something for you.

- Oh? Well, alright... Then I'm better get going - I bowed then went to meet Mustafa.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to the prince's room I hear talking from the inside and it's... it's Jackie? What does she doing there?!

I quickly walked in without knocking and saw her clearly trying to flirt with him, but as soon as I stepped in she jumped away from him.

- Ah, Efsun! - said Mustafa happily - Fidan, you may take your leave now...

She nodded then walked to the door, but before she left the room she shot me an evil grin, then she walked out and I couldn't help, but being upset again. I know she wants to destroy me since the very first time we met... once she got Pablo away from me and now she wants Mustafa too...

- Angie... Angie! - I hear him calling my name as he was caressing my cheek - What's the matter? Are you okay?

- Y-Yes... - I muttered then quickly changed the subject - You called me over, didn't you?

- Yes, I did... - he smiled - I want to give you something, I just finished working with.

I looked at him, really confused as he walked to his desk in the other side of the room, picked up a box then came back to me while we sat down on his bed.

- Do you remember that I said I was working on something around a week ago, or 2? - he asked.

- Yes, I do...

- Well... - he smiled then opened the box and there was an incredible beautiful necklace in it (A/N: Picture in the media) - I've made this for you and only you...

For a few seconds a word couldn't come out on my mouth.

- A-Are you sure? - I asked him, but he just smiled.

- Yes... - he replied - It will suit you perfectly... I know it...

- Thank you so much... - I said, tearing up.

- You're very welcome, my sultana - he smiled at me as he gently touched my cheek - Should I help you to put it on?

- Sure - I nodded.

I turned my back to him and lifted my hair away and he gently placed the necklace around my neck and when he finished he planted a soft kiss on my neck which made me gasp a little.

- Turn back - he said - Let me look at you...

I turned back to face him and he grinned happily.

- Perfect... just as I thought.

- It's indeed perfect - I giggled - Thank you, once again...

- You're always very welcome, beautiful - he replied as he pulled me into his arms.

German's POV:

I was walking on the corridor near the harem's bedroom when I hear Daye Hatun and Nigar Karfa talking at the door.

- This can't go like this! - hissed Daye - Just stop being his slave!

- He loves me, Daye! - said Nigar.

Who are they talking about, I wonder...

- You can't do this to Hatice sultana!

- But Da--

- No more buts! I'll get you another husband very soon so be prepared! - said Daye then stormed off right to the direction where I was till now - Ah, good day, pasha! - she bowed.

- Same to you, Daye - I bowed back before walking away.

Wow... This lady sure is a really strong willed one. I'm better not messing with her. She kinda reminds me of Olga... I miss her though and Ramallo and Vilu too...

As I walked away it didn't take too much time to hear something that caught my attention again and this time it was Mahidevran sultana, Hatice sultana, the valide and Mahidevran's servant... Gülsah, I guess.

- We should take her away from my son as far as possible, valide! - said Mahidevran, sounding quite stressed.

- I agree. Something's up with that girl - said Gülsah.

They sure are talking about Angie. She's the only one around the prince that should be a bother to the sultana.

- Why, Mahidevran? - questioned Hatice - She's a really kind and caring girl and she really cares about Mustafa.

- Something's up with her and Hürrem, believe me! - begged Mahidevran.

- Not this again... - Hatice sighed.

What does this all has to do with Hürrem sultana?

- Enough, Mahidevran! - hissed the valide.

- B-But...

- We're gonna make another party for my grandson and you're the one who needs to find a girl to entertain him.

I swear even if I didn't see any of their faces I could sense Mahidevran's face lit up as the valide said that.

- Thank you, mylady! - said Mahidevran.

- Mahidevran sultana... - suddenly Gülsah spoke up again - I think I have the perfect nominee to prince Mustafa.

- Good.

I wonder who is she talking about now... But I guess I'm better leave from the door before anyone notices me...

These three sure doesn't like Angie for being friends with Hürrem... But should I be the one telling her about what I heard , or she won't believe me?