Chapter 8

German's POV:

In the end Pablo decided to come with me since he blames himself for everything as well so when we arrived to the capital city's dock I was about to lead him to my cousin's house, but then I noticed that he came to get me from here.

- Jeremias! - I gasped.

- Cousin! - he smiled as we hugged - And call me Ferhad when others are around us! Now come with me and I'll tell you both everything that you need to know.

We both just nodded and followed him to his house which was more like a palace with servants and everything you can imagine.

He lead us to a room where we could be alone and he began to tell me about important things that we need to know and he offered us his help in teaching us some sword and other fighning skills since we'll need that. (A/N: Imagine German as a "fighter"... It's almost impossible for me xD)

- Wait a moment... - suddenly Pablo cut him off - Why do we need all these? We can get in as servants too, can't we?

- That's true... But servants doesn't have the right to even talk to the ladies and sultanas in the palace, but to do as they ask them to do - said Jeremias.

- But...

- I thought this is gonna come - I sighed.

- Wait, do you believe him??

- Pablo, he's my cousin and working for the sultan for a very long time now. He sure knows what he's talking about.

Pablo grew quiet. He realized that we're both right in this.

- Wait... Did you said sultanas? - I suddenly realized.

- Yes - Jeremias nodded - I heard from Gül aga something that you probably won't be happy about...

- Tell me! - I demanded.

- Well... Since Prince Mustafa's birthday the girl you're probably looking for became his favorite... which means....

- No need to tell me - I cut him off - I know what it means...

It means they have been sleeping together for the hell knows how many time already and by the thought of this makes me feel awful.

- German... - Jeremias sighed - Don't give up yet...

- We need to get her back! - said Pablo.

- Let's just... Let's just focus on our mission... - I muttered, changing the subject and both Pablo and Jeremias nodded.

My cousin began to tell us about all the rules in the palace that he knew about and about the sultan's army and everything else too so we won't do anything stupid when we're there. After that Jeremias showed us some good fightning moves which I could easily learn, but Pablo sometimes struggling with some things

Doesn't matter how hard this is gonna be... I need to get in the palace so I can see her again!

- German, I think we should take a break now... - said Jeremias one day after around three hours to training.

- No! Just one more time! - I panted.

- She won't go anywhere, or get in danger even if you take some rest - he said as he put his sword down and finally I did too, even though I really didn't want to.

- You don't understand... I'm not afraid of her being in danger, or leave... I'm afraid of her falling in love with someone else... - I admitted as I collapsed on the floor, powerless.

- German... - Jeremias sighed and sat beside me.

- How could I do that to her...?! I let her down... and she left...

- I keep asking you the same... - groaned Pablo.

- Just calm down both of you and focus on your mission! - said my cousin, trying to cheer us up, but I can't think of anything or anyone else just her. I don't know what am I gonna do if she doesn't want to come home with me...