Chapter 2

Mustafa's POV:

As soon as we arrived back to the palace I took the woman I found in the way to the doctor and after examining her he told me that she's perfectly healthy.

- Ah, thank Allah... - I sighed. For some reason I was worried about her, even though I didn't even know her.

- But she had a bad injury on her head which could cause memory loss, so if she wakes up and can't tell you who she is then that is the reason - said the doc.

- I see...

- I recommend you to take her in a separated room until she gets better and not in the same room with the other girls - he added.

- Alright, I'll make sure she gets what she needs to get better - I nodded.

Just then the woman started to wake up and looking around, confused.

- Ah... Where... am I? - she muttered, really confused.

The doc walked next to her and I felt better just staying back for now and let him work.

- How are you feeling? - he asked, smiling at her.

- Fine... I guess...

- Can you tell me your name?

She looked like she was thinking. She really tried, but she couldn't remember anything, either say a word so she just shaked her head.

- I don't know... - she muttered - I don't remember anything... I don't know who I am...

She looked like now she was about to cry.

I felt bad for her so I decided to walk to the other side of her bed, sitting down and try to calm her down.

- Easy now... - I said kindly - There's no need to be upset...

- B-But... - she sobbed.

- We'll take care of you until you feel better and get your memories back...

She seemed to be feeling relieved as she looked up at me and smiled, but when she was about to reply someone rushed through the room's door where we were in. It was my mother.

- Mustafa! - she screamed, looking angry - You just came back and you don't even want to visit to your own mother?

- Mother, please... - I sighed then he pulled her mother away and explained what happened.

- So what do you want to do with her? - she asked.

- For now I'll do what the doctor said and she'll get a separated room, near to mine so I can watch her too, beside the servants - I replied calmly.

- I see... - my mother sighed.

- Don't worry about father or the valide. I'll talk to both of them and they'll agree with me.

- Alright then. But visit me later, son - she smiled then left and I walked back to the confused woman who was watching the scene from her bed.

- I'm... I'm sorry, if I caused any trouble... - she muttered.

- Hm? Oh, don't worry about my mother - I smiled as I sat back beside her - She's a bit stressed lately and she was worried about me, that's all.

- I see...

- But now tell me... - I smiled warmly as I took her hand gently - Do you remember anything? That who you are? Or where did you come from? - I asked - Because you sound spanish to me...

- I don't know... Maybe I am spanish...

- I think you are... - I said - But if you don't remember your real name you need one until you remember your real one...

- Do you... want to give me a name...?

- Only if you don't mind - I said, smiling.

- N-No... I don't mind... - she muttered, blushing lightly.

- You know... When I found you on the way home you enchanted me with your beauty...

She was now blushing even more.

- ... So people should call you... Efsun... from now on... It means enchant... magical...

- Efsun... - she repeated - That sounds good...

- I'm glad you like it - I smiled again - I'll make sure to get a room for you near me and I'll make sure that someone helps you learn our language too - I said then added jokingly - Also I hope I didn't sound too creepy just now...

I feel so weird all of a sudden though... What the hell did I just say?

- No, you didn't... - she giggled - Wait... Where am I exactly?

- You're in Sultan Süleyman's palace in the centre of Turkey.

She got quite shocked hearing that.

- How the hell did I got here? - she mumbled to herself which made me giggle.

- And by the way... my name's Mustafa - I said - I'm the son of the sultan.

- Oh my...!

- Don't worry about anything... Until I'm here you'll be safe - I said and kissed her hand.

- T-Thank you... - she smiled sweetly.

Efsun/Angie's POV:

Prince Mustafa, huh...? He saved me...

He seems so nice and kind... My heart skipping a beat everytime he smiles at me.

I'm glad he saved me and I don't mind being around him but I feel so empty... Like I forgot about something very important and I don't know what exactly.

I don't remember anything from my life from earlier and it makes me stressed and sad. I want to know what's up with me and who I am, but for now I need to do what they tell me to do...