Pt.1 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤...ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

Remi's POV

It's been four months since I've been back in college. Me and Colby FaceTimed a few times at the beginning, but we both got busier throughout the few months. He had YouTube, I had college. He had friends and a life, I had study groups and books.

Maybe Colby was right, maybe I should've stayed back in L.A. with him. I just given up on the fact of two more years in this hell hole. I couldn't fulfill the full time in college my mother had work for, but she'd be proud of me for going for something and someone I loved. I missed Colby and L.A.. I don't know if it's official yet, but I'm going to go back to California to see Colby and just let the road lead the rest of the way.

2 days later @ NYC LAX

"Your flight 152, correct ma'am?" The lady asked as I nodded my head. As she handed me my passport and plane ticket, anxiety rushed through my veins, thinking of what can go wrong or what can go right.

"Is it as first class like I set it for?" I politely asked as she nodded her head and signaled for the next person. "Thank you."

"Your welcome ma'am have a safe and peaceful flight." She smiled.

I nervously waited for a few hours for my flight to be called. While I was waiting I decided to text my friend, Kian Lawley, yes Kian from Kian and Jc. He's been my friend since I can remember it. He was the reason why I flew out to L.A. in the summer.

                           Kɪᴀɴ Lᴀᴡʟᴇʏ🧸💛
                           Today 7:32am

                                           Me: Hey buddy you up?

Kian: yea now I am why?

                            Me: ummmm well I'm kinda sorta flying to L.A....🤭

Kian: What?! You are when?!

                                      Me: Today so I hope it's not late to ask if you can come pick me up at the airport around 10:30-11:00 in Cali time.

Kian: Ofc I will, this is just happening so fast! And it's 4am but yea I will!

                               Me: thank you so much and sorry for waking you up buddy. I love you and can't wait to see you!🤩 btw keep this between me and you

Kian: kk cya soon! ya all good and I love you more Remi❤️
~~~~~~~~~

I laughed at the text he sent me, he's always saying he loves me more like it's a competition. Everything is a competition for Kian Lawley, obviously, have you seen his YouTube videos for crying out loud?! But that's one thing I love about him the most. He'll always try to prove his point too.

"Flight 152 ready to aboard passengers." The intercom spoke as I jumped up, kinda nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~
I and passengers began aboard the plane and about 10 minutes, the plane had lifted off the ground.

"Do you want anything ma'am?" The polite flight attendant asked me as she handed me and eye mask and sleep stuff.

"Some water would be fine. Thank you." I replied as she nodded.

"Of course." Just a few minutes later she handed me some water and some headphones.

It was gonna take a good few hours to get there, and then the time zone thing will change sooooo. I listened to music and pasted out most of the flight.