Taeyong opened his door and saw her standing outside the door with her warm genuine smile.

" I brought you food tae " she smilingly said and came inside.

Taeyong was cooking then,  so he stopped it and put them aside.

" Tae you stink eww" she faked a disgusted look and Taeyong pulled her nose .

" Why are you here Mads ?"
Taeyong asked with a poker face.

" Can't I come to see you ?"

" You are always welcome but it's so sudden and don't need to lie "

She looked down .

" Tae we need to go to Haeuns press conference as she is becoming an actress now and you have to come "

Taeyong dropped his spoon and looked angrily at Madison. Poor girl looked away and rubbed her temple.

" Why Mads? It's a torture . She isn't even my blood . "

Madison sighed and put her hand over his

" Tae I know you hate all this. But you know your dad is a politician and he needs to keep his image good in the eyes of public. Showing his two children are in good terms is a clickbait for him. "

" We aren't siblings for fucks sake "

" But your dad is getting all the financial and illegal support from your step mom . And you don't want them to ruin your life Tae. So just do it as he wants. "

" Didn't he ruined my life enough already ?"

Madison brushed his arms .

" You have to keep the one you still have Tae . So please don't make a scene and let's go "

Taeyong can never disagree with her nither her mom. So he stoop up and took a quick shower. Madison was waiting for him . So he changed quickly and followed her to car. He didn't bother to ask her anything more and let her drive wherever she was taking him.

After some minutes of driving she stopped her car outside of another agency. Honestly this kind of agencies makes Taeyong puke but he needed to go anyway.

Then he saw his step sister coming out from the car with his half sister .

" Oppaaa " she smiled and went running to Taeyong .
Taeyong hugged her and kissed her head.

" Alana you don't want to smell like a homo do you ?" Haeun approached and said enough to make Taeyongs blood boil. He was about to raise hid voice but a hand wrapped around his arm.

" Guys please. You don't want to create a scene here . Come on. Let's go "
Madison kind of dragged them to the venue.

As Taeyong saw people around the press conference , he just snorted. The people working there were nothing comparing to his own agency but still Haeun had audacity to act like superior.

Suddenly Haeun loudly called someones name and Taeyong tilted his head to saw a man standing with a big frown in his face.

" Jaehyun , hey Jae .. come over here " she called the man and he walked to them.

Taeyongs could see the tall boy looking like a fucking playtoy of his step sister.
Taeyong was waiting to see what she has to say about him.

" Guys meet Jaehyun. He is my ... My childhood friend " she introduced him to them and Taeyong couldn't help laughing lowly at the sight. She had the bitchiest way of lying on their faces totally playing with the boys feelings.