Haeun returned his feelings later but in condition of keeping their relationship a secret and told him not to tell anyone.
Jaehyun was still doing that. And he'll always do.

His thoughts but off with a phone call and he smiled .

" Haeun "

" Jaejae how are you ?"

" You are leaving me for 2 years. How do you think I'm ?"

Silence .

" Haeun ?"

" Jaejaes please don't make it hard for me. You know modelling is my dream "

" But the last time you went there , I almost lost you "

" Jae don't be ridiculous. I'm going for work okay " Haeuns voice was harsh . So Jaehyun didn't said anything anymore.

" Jae ?"

" Hmm "

" I'm sorry okay. I'm already stressed out . "

" It's fine " it's always fine.

" You'll come tomorrow to meet me at the press conference right ?"

" I will "

" Okay I'll wait "

With that Haeun hang up and Jaehyun kept looking at at the ceiling. He doesn't know why but he had a weird feeling about her going. A weird feeling about tomorrow. He doesn't know what is it.

" Fuck"
Taeyong groaned on his bed because it was too early to wake up now but some idiot had to call him and disturb his sweet sleep. He took out his phone and saw his dad's number .
Rolling his eyes , Taeyong snorted.
Oh great. The biggest asshole in the country called him.

" What is it ?" He asked with annoyence.

" You ungrateful piece of shit. That's not how you greet your father "

" Yeah yeah whatever "

" Lee Taeyong , don't forget you are still alive after being the most heinous animal in this world just of your aunt "

Wow what a great way to start a morning.

" What would you do old man ? I don't even use your money or name. I'm my own person. "

" Oh as if dancing is even a profession and being gay is a thing . You make me regret fucking your mother "

Taeyong hate this when he says something against his mom.

" Don't you dare fucktard "

" Lee Taeyong " he screamed and Taeyong  removed his phone from his ears . He threw hid phone away and rubbed his temple in frustration. Why the man can't just leave Taeyong alone ?

Honestly , Taeyong doesn't know.

It was an off day so Taeyong  wanted to rest. The whole week he have to dance and teach the young kids who loves to dance. In this field he is one of the best in Korea. In his stupid boring life only his medals matters. Oh just not talk about his sex life. It's way more than boring. Well not actually. Who was he actually even kidding with?
Lee Taeyong is a diva. And no one can change it. Not even Ten who is the other Diva in both Dancing and ...

" Who the fuck is this again ?" Taeyong screamed hearing the doorbell.

A soft voice loudly spoke.

" Tae it's me. "

Taeyong sighed. There are only three women in this world he adored after his mom.
His aunt , his cousin Madison and his half sister.