Music brings people together.

"So, Raven." Beastboy said trying to end the slience.

"I don't care Beastboy, I have nothing to say to you." Raven replied still ticked off about what happend.

"Well, I have something to say to you." Beastboy told her, not taking no for an answer.

"That's good for you. " She replied sarcastically.  Raven wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying.

"First of all I apologized to you , second is that the second time I didn't do anything, and third pointy eyes are attractive. . ." Butt  Beastboy countined going on and on, and as usual Raven just ignored him and turned the volume up on her Ipod.

"Sixth, You should try to be mor-" Beastboy turned Ravens direction and stopped in the middle of sentence of the sight of Raven he can tell she wasn't listining by her expression, her movement, and her action. He just shoked his head in dissapointment. Beastboy always noticed Raven for seven, the most littlest things.

"Are you blocking me out with you music?" He asked, obviously. 

But she didn't hear him.

So, Beastboy decided to walk over to Raven. He pulled out her ear bud in her left and yelled as loud as he can without causing any damage☺.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME?" He  asked. Raven let out a small yelp before she refocused than now looking him in the eyes. They stared at each over for at least an minute before she slapped him in the back of his head but this time not as hard as she ususaly dose. Their not hard slaps to cause real damage but enough to calm Beastboy down.

"Ouch!" He shouted as he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked up. "What was that for? " He asked.

"For yelling in my ear, duhh."

"Actually that didn't me-. . . I kinda did deserved that. " He said.

"Kinda?"she asked.

"Okay, okay, I did deserve it. " He said agreeing with her.

"Thank you." Raven said feeling a bit better

"Soo, why are you mean to me Raven?" Beastboy asked again but than ducked down quickly incase she decided to hit him again because of the quick glare ahe gave him.

Raven just signed as she looked down at the old grey and dusty tiles.

"Well, im not mean to you, sorta it's just you annoy me and its just hard to show and express my emotions and I just . . ." Raven started but as she looked at a wave of gjilt fell over her.  Beastboys expression just made he felt worse about the way she treated him. It was an I'm kinda sorry, guilty, and unsure look all mixed Into one.

"Never mind Beastboy."

She couldn't take it.

"Hey, I just wanted to know." He told her as she begun to stand up.

"Please don't start." Raven replied.

Beastboy looked at her and signed and sit down next to her on her right as she sat back down. Raven closed her eyes as she put the ear buds back on.  Beastboy glanced at her Ipod.

"Hey Raven? " Beastboy asked but gotno response so he countined with 'Hey Raven?' And poking Intel she got angry and shouted at him.

"What?"Raven shot backed obviously annoyed.

"What song are you listening to?"He asked with a small smile.

Raven just stopped and looked up at the green changling and signed. "Im listening  Chandelier By Sia"

"Oh,. . . I never heard it."

"It's a good song, I guess. "

"Can I listin too?"He asked with his puppy eyes.☺

"I guess,why not." Raven said. Then she handed him the left ear bud and they sit there for about four to 10 minutes listing to music. As Beastboy looked he saw Ravens purple hair he moved a strand away from her face and to his surprise seen a sleeping Raven on his shoulder and he didnt even notcie for being caught up in the moment. ☺Beastboy wrapped his arms around her and took a nap as well☺.

________________________________

Hey everyone,  I just wanted to say that I had a hard time figuring out type of music Raven would like. So, I decided to go with chandelier.

So, from listing to the type of music Starfires music all the time almost everyday she grew quite fund of it and wasn't half bad.

__
  Lonleygurl_233 ❤ ➿ ♢ ○ ● □ ■ ♤ ♡