Final Battle

A/n:

To warn my views this is a long chapter in my opion not really used to writing this much, sorta and you will get all emotional maybe so enjoy. But enjoy slowly so u can saver this chapter. ❤➿

_______________________________________________

"Robin you got sloppy again." Slade told the hero as he through a punch at jim and he blocked it.

"I can say the same about yourself."Robin told the villan as he did a couple of back flips to dodge his attacks. Starfire had aimed starbolts at a couple of Slades bots that he had called in. Raven used her dark magic to throw serveral objects at the Slade bots. Beastboy turned into a varieties of anamils to defend himself. Cyborg shot his sonic cannon at the bots and looked for Chung at the same time. All the bots were defeated and the Titans went after Slade.

"Slade!" Yelled a finmine voice named Trina

"We have unfinshed business to intend to." Yelled another fenimin voice as she walked out, Terra.

"My old female apprentices" Slade said calmly and the Titans just looked at the three with puzzled faces the next thing they knew was that the earth begin to cover Slade and you can only see his masked face.

"Tell me the truth ab-."Terra was cut off by Slade

"What you'll kill me?" Slade said tessing her.

"Pretty much yeah." Terra told him in a serious tone and expression as the earth that was holding Slade was tighting the grip around him.

"TERRA! STOP!" Beastboy yelled as he ran over there but Trina pushed a button and a glass wall slpit them apart.

"Who was ir that turn me to stone you or Raven?" Terra yelled as Slade signed.

"It was yourself." Slade told her honestly.

"I don't believe you!" Terra yelled than looked at the Titans manily Beastboy whos hands were on the glass.

"Beastboy who was it?" Terra asked him a soft voice.

"Terra." Beastboy said with a sign"S-s- slade wasnt lying....it was you." Beastboy told her as he looked down at the floor and Terras eyes widen at his response.

"N-no it wasn't why do you guys keep saying that!" Terra yelled.

"Were not it was you." Cyborg told her.

"You sacrificed your self for us." Robin told her

"No Starfire said that but your lying it has to be Raven or Slade! I seen Raven casting a spell on me." Terra told the Titans.

"It was probably when you were stone I casted a spell on you to free you but It didnt work...it failed I couldnt reverse the the affect. " Raven explained to her.

"Thats because you didnt try, you hated me and I hated you. I hated you because you were always there for Beastboy and I wasn't. You hated me because I was a tra- tratior... or because I was dating Beastboy. "Terra said with full anger as she looked at Raven amd all the Titans were wide eyed.

"Yes it is true I did hate you but I wou-" Terra cut off Raven.

"There's evidence you did hate me and you hated the fact that I was dating your beloved Beastboy so you didnt free me so now you came in and take him away from me and comfroting him so he will fall in love with a-a- WITCH like you a CREPPY, DEMON, THAT NOONE WILL EVER LOVE BECUASE YOUR NOT NORMAL your A FREAK!" Terra yelled. Than thats when Raven snapped that word hurt see can handle being called a witch, creppy, demon, freak, and that noone will love her because half of those things are true she knows shes a half demom and that she is creppy because Beastboy told her the day Malconoir came and she cherrished that moment when she started to develop feelings for him but being called nonnormal bolied her blood and she hate that word... more than Trigon. Thats when Raven grew serveral feet tall and she grew a extra pair of red eyes. But the strange part was that there was no tencanils and she didn't have that demonic voice.