Michael // Obsession

Oh shit, oh fuck- I feel we're cheating on Danny 🥵👀 I got a couple requests for Michael so if you had any specific things in mind, make sure to tell me!

Haddonfield.

The familiarity of it all made me reminisce- go back and reflect on my childhood. I remember playing with him as a child; going to his house and having sleepovers. What went so horribly wrong that it came to this? An old friend turned into a stranger.

I tossed the pallet down on Michael's head. He growled and regained his composure rather quickly. It was just me and him- running around through the neighborhood. It almost reminded me of our games of tag when we were younger- just the two of us alone; entertaining ourselves in our own little world. He trudged behind me and he was gaining speed. I frantically scanned the area for a pallet or vault- anything that can separate me from his bloody knife.

I could hear his heavy breathing clearly now. He was exhausted as much as I was- maybe even more. I had to use it- the god pallet in the killer shack. There aren't any other survivors left to complain anyway... he took a step back before it connected with his head. I stood there staring at him in a trance. His shoulders rising and falling rapidly; his ragged breath muffled from the emotionless mask he wore.

Michael abruptly slammed his foot down on the pallet; breaking me away from my train of thoughts. I tried to leap through the window but it was too late, I screamed as he grabbed me and slammed me into the wall. His face inched closer to mine causing me to hold my breath.

What is he doing? Isn't he going to kill me or is this what he does with everyone?

"Y/n?"

My eyes widened in surprise upon hearing my name. He remembered... They would never let me go into his cell at the asylum because he was too dangerous. I would visit him every week and talk to him through the door, though I never got a response back. He always faced the window so I could never see how much he's changed- in the physical apartment that is. All I knew was that from a little boy, he became much taller- above average.

~

"Doctor what's wrong with him? Why won't he speak to me? We've known each other since we were kids..."

"I'm sorry miss, we don't really know. Ever since he killed his sister, he's never spoken a word."

"But it's been years since that- I just want to go inside and talk to him."

"I'm afraid we can't let you do that. Last time a nurse went in to care for him and he strangled her to death- while he was handcuffed."

~

I remembered frowning- looking at Michael through the bars. I didn't care what he did, I still cared about him.

"Michael? You- you remember me?" I was on the verge on tears.

He raised his hand slowly and gripped his mask. It became deformed as he pulled it off his head revealing a handsome man with foxy eyes and wavy hair. A smile grew on my face, shaking my head at how handsome Michael turned out. He continued to stare deep into my eyes, a tint of pink coloring his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for scaring you... I didn't know if it was you until I heard Laurie say your name." Michael seethed, his anger towards the blonde everlasting- even if they were put in here. He got the pleasure from killing her due to her clumsiness- unexpected from the Strode. Michael shook his head and his anger was quickly replaced with a lively expression. A small smile complimented his features nicely... Michael brought his hand up to my cheeks cupping them firmly; a grim look on his face returning.

"She shouldn't even say your name- It sounds foul coming out of her mouth, and that's not what you are. You're so pretty now... So precious and beautiful and pure. Innocent."

"Michael..." I whispered. My cheeks blossomed at his words- despite the small break in his sanity.

I placed a hand over his and beamed, happy that we could finally be together again... like we used to. Michael nestled into my chest like a small child, a peaceful sigh leaving his body. I caressed his head, brushing my fingers through his soft hair. It was slightly wet and oily from the sweat build up but I didn't care. I glanced down to Michael, an amorous atmosphere building around him. I bit my lip and continued to play with his hair, attempting to ignore this feeling in the air.

He precipitously gathered my body into his arms, carrying me bridal style out of the shack. I looked back to the mask that Michael had left behind in the decaying shack that reeked of death. He seemed to pay no attention to it anymore- it was now something he had no regard for. Michael set me down and looked at the gates switch, then returned his gaze to me.

"I'll come visit you Mikey- by the river." I disclose.

He grumbled at his old nickname; averting his gaze to the grass. I caught a glimpse of a blush on his cheeks. I snicker as the gates come to life, opening up to the fog that lead back 'home'. I looked back and smiled, the tall male returned a sad one. My feet picked up speed towards him, I stood tall and pecked his cheek before turning on my heel.

"I'll see you tonight." I left a flabbergasted Michael in the fog behind me.

I finally got something out for all of you :) sorry for the wait, I've had a stressful and slow week with the PSAT. I've also had some writers block ;-; again, I got multiple requests for Michael so if you have an idea, tell me!